Mod may be preventing tutorial / need help organizing list

NailsOf6Bit

I'm new to modding FNV, and I need some help with a possible glitch. I have these mods enabled, and I've started a fresh save to get the full experience, but the first problem I've noticed is that Sunny Smiles tells me something about talking and getting a drink after this is all done, never letting me continue the tutorial quest. I understand that I don't really need the tutorial, but I hate leaving things undone if I can help it. I tested the mods a little as I was installing, making sure that the game would load with them enabled, but didn't talk to Sunny again until everything was installed. If someone could look over this list and tell me what might have caused the problem, I would appreciate it. More than that, I would like it if someone could suggest a better way to organize my mods, if applicable. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, I was unable to leave the building after talking to Sunny Smiles without the loading screen freezing. This happened twice, so I disabled NVEC, which fixed that problem.

FalloutNV.esm

Niner.esm

NVWillow.esp

Run the Lucky 38.esm

The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

Momod.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

CFWNV.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp