What is the best race class birth sign combined

Faeghi

Well, I almost always choose the Lady, for any fighter or thief characters I make... I mean it's a total of +50 attribute points. For fighters, the +25 Endurance= More hit points, while the +25 Personality makes it easier to get better prices and reactions with NPCs. ^_^

It depends on what you want to play, as Theta said.

For the storyline, you can play any race equally, but the beast races fit the storyline the least.

Gender-wise, it's just easier to get through the main quest as a female. I know, I know. You're thinking I'm a perverted scumbag (which I won't deny), but there are at least two parts of the main quest where it's better to be female.

I have two female characters, one of which is very close to completing the main storyline.

She is an Imperial Barbarian under the Charioteer sign. The Imperials have two nice abilities. Voice of the Emperor lets you charm people, which is great, and the other ability lets you steal Fatigue points from enemies. That's freakin' shiny.

I chose the Barbarian, because I like melee fighting. It's just more fun. Bash. Bash. Bash.

Oh, and the Charioteer gives you an additional 20 (?) points to your Speed, which is just lovely. I mean, you got to be able to go fast.

Dream ...

I guess I'll add my 2 cents, darkelves and imperials fit the storyline best but anyway

Mage Breton/Altmer - Antorch/Apprentice

Fighter Imperial/Orc/Nord/Redguard - Lady/Steed/Mage/Lover

Theif Woodelf/Kahjit - Theif/Shadow/Steed/Tower

Dark Elves and Argonians can do just about any class decently but dont really excell at any one area.

Of course regardless of your race/class/birthsign you'll be a jack of all trades by lvl 60 so just pick whatever looks nice and take a brithsign with a LONGTERM benifit such as the Theif/Mage/Apprentice/Antroch/Warrior the Stat bonus from signs like the lady/lover/steed dont mater once you level up since your stats will cap at 100 even with those signs. the Lord sign is just utterly worthless dont bother with it, the tower is really only good for detecting enchantments but you can get enchanted rings or spells that do that for you. As for the shadow, invisibility wears off when you attack or activate a object so its only really good for running away from something.

Fortify Attack 10 (The Warrior) Increases your Hit %

Sanctuary 10 (The Theif) Reduces Enemy Hit %

Fortify Max Magicka 0.5/1.5/2.0 (Mage/Apprentice/Antroch) Increase Max Magicka by 0.5/1.5/20 x INT a High Elf under the Antroch could have 450 Magicka at 100 INT

Stunted Magicka (Antroch) Magicka only recharges with spell absorbption or potions

Spell Absorbtion (Antroch) Absorbs Hostile spells and refills your magicka