What is the best race class birth sign combined

Faeghi

ive found playing a warrior type character with the atronach sign can be a good way to go. spell absorption, even tho it has only a 50/50 chance of working, seems to block the majority of magic attacks and thus renders enemies like the daedroth pretty much harmless :P

My two cents worth

Atronach is the best sign by far you can make/buy potions and the spell absoption is just ace. Lady is also good, but you can get them high anyway, it just makes the beginning game easier.

The races seem reasonably well balanced, beast races are a little harder as they are a bit more limited in the armour you can wear. Bretons make good mages, kahjit good theives and orcs/redgaurds/nords good fighters although nords get good racial bonuses

Argonians/Dark eleves get a mix of bonuses and make good all rounders

Use custom classes so wouldn't know about classes

Woodelves make good Assassins, High elves are made to be Mages and Nords are best as Warriors. I always use a custom class, but here lately I've been looking at the built-in classes with an eye toward using one. I'd probably use Imperials as either a Knight or Crusader with the Lady. Argonians make awesome Acrobats, and Bretons are excellent Battle Mages, especially with Autronach. Khajit are born rogues. Orcs are great Barbarians, and Redguard can be any warrior class easily.

I am playing custom Redguard under Lady - she got Endurance 100 at the level 4 :rolleyes: Tough girl.

Concerning endurance - being newbie I have a question for more experienced morrowinders:

What is the difference if I get Endurance 100 at the level 4 or at the level 12? Finally I have 100, so will I have more hitpoints by let's say level 20 in case of reaching 100 early? If yes, what will be the difference in hitpoints ?

I will appreciate any help

What is the difference if I get Endurance 100 at the level 4 or at the level 12? Finally I have 100, so will I have more hitpoints by let's say level 20 in case of reaching 100 early? If yes, what will be the difference in hitpoints ?

Okay one at a time. the difference between endurance at 100 at level 4 vs level 12 is hitpoints. If you reach 100 early you will get more hp.

The higher your starting endurance the higher your starting hp.

You get your endurance divided by 10 each level in hp round down. Therefore 95 endurance is 9 hp 100 endurance is 10 hp. Max starting is 85 endurance so you could have 100 by level 4

Certainly my favorite combination for a Stealth like character is Dumner and Shadow. It's a matter of preference but that Invisibility does come in handy a lot of the time. The 50 pt sanctuary is always fun to have, especially for a rogue.

Mages I go with Breton/ Atronach. 50% magic resistance, 50 pt absorb spell, and 2.5x int magicka makes for a rather nice all around mage. Sure you have to deal with the stunted magicka, but so long as you have an extra 21 mana lying around summon an ancestral ghost and you'll have all your magicka back in no time at all.

Thank you very much, Archmaster Pob, your help is appreciated. Thre is always something new to learn :)

Having recieved this valuable info I analyzed 2 variants, valid only if one manages to get En+5 each level:

Tough: Redguard with Lady and Endurance pick, starts with En=85 and reaches En=100 at the level 4.

Basic: Redguard without Endurance improvements, starts with En=50 and reaches 100 at the level 11.

Now, the interesting - by the level 11 Tough will get 98 hitpoints while Normal will get 75. Here I took into account only hitpoints accuired due to Endurance.

From now on both characters have En=100 and each level both of them will get additional 10 hp due to Endurance. So, same for both.

To round up - the difference between these cases from Lv 11 and up is only 23 hp, which is miserable at the higher levels. :(

I am biting my elbows and tearing my hair - why, oh why did I pick the Lady? it gives only little advantage at the beginning, but not in the long run.

My vote is against this sign, even though many advise it.

haha 23 is actually a big boost. 10 HP per level is the best u'll get, and starting 2 get 10 HP per level so early on is gunna get u a lot more HP than most people wud be able 2 get. ive never been able 2 get a character's HP over 774 legit. that is, without using enchanted items :P

Here I do not agree, Switch, - 23 is a small addition compared to 774. I wouldn't mind if my girl would have 751 instead of 774 hp ;) That's anyway way too much. I guess it will take eternity for the slaughterfish to bite you to death :D

I presume you are now a Lv 70+ ? How long did it take to get so high?