And thanks for the 1-on-1 help too ^^

[EDIT] this needs to be stickied

Edited by kat1004

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I CAN'T CHANGE THE LOAD ORDER. CTRL UP AND DOWN AREN'T WORKING FOR ME. SOMEONE SAID THAT IF YOU RIGHT CLICK AND GOT TO FILE>SETTINGS UNCHECK SORT. THE SORT BUTTON IS GREYED OUT SO I CAN'T CLICK ON IT. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I will "use" your guide or not, but I do see benefit to having read it.
I muddle through my mod list, solving issues... your guide would have been awesome a couple years ago... (do you have a time machine so I don't have to learn most of this the hard way?)

I am going to say Thank You for this simply because your guide is a great place for "new" mod users to start, and you should know that it is appreciated.

Your guide is going to make me take a second look at Wrye though, so it isn't for people new to modding. I typically make merged patches, but if there is something that is better than the "guess and try" method I use, then that would be great.

So thank you for this guide!!

@ darole

You will find out that Wrye Flash makes a MUCH better bashed patch that includes a whole LOT more in Wrye Flash vs Wrye Bash. The 2 programs are done by different teams and for FONV, Wrye Flash includes at least triple the content vs. Wrye Bash for Skyrim.

also, I am very glad my guide could help an advanced user, tells me I did it right :)

not sure if its really related to topic, but i got an issue someone might be able to help with. my player will only sleep 2-3 hours then wakes up. if hes crouched, the [CAUTION] pops up at the top of the screen. doesnt matter if outside or inside with no enemies around. anybody know how to fix this or direct me to a place someone might? would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

not sure if its really related to topic, but i got an issue someone might be able to help with. my player will only sleep 2-3 hours then wakes up. if hes crouched, the [CAUTION] pops up at the top of the screen. doesnt matter if outside or inside with no enemies around. anybody know how to fix this or direct me to a place someone might? would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

That sounds like a broken script and quite honestly if it is, it is near impossible to fix unless you start a new game.