Bought a premium membership, but does not show on my NM profile

Guest bobobnolan123@gmail.com

Hi, I bought a premium membership for 1 month, and neither my main profile nor the NMM has recognized this. I have tried logging out and logging in, but that has not worked. Strangely, it shows that I am a premium member on my forum profile, but not my main profile. How do I get this to work for my main profile?

Shows you as a Premium Member for me... :huh:

A few other points:

1) Did you flush your browser's cache after logging-off, before logging-on again?

2) Members only have one account/profile on the Nexus. The two "parts" (Forums and Files) do have separate log-ins, and may not display all the same information about the user, but it's a single account.

3) I would seriously consider asking Dark0ne for a refund, closing your account, and creating a new one. Having your RL email address as your username is just asking for the spammers and scammers to flood your in-box!

You ignored the huge 24 pixel font-size green notice telling you to login before buying your premium membership and made a new account, with your email address, instead of logging in and applying it to your current account.

If you use the contact form at the bottom of the page and tell me your actual username I can transfer your membership over and delete this new account you've made for you.

I'm an idiot...

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Ok, I sent a support ticket/request