Restoring Saved Mods (on storage HD) After System Hard Disk Crash

qhaque

Hi,

I installed Skyrim as directed by steam (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\skyrim)

I installed Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) on a separate storage drive (E:\games\Nexus Mod Manager).

When choosing the pathway for 'mods' and 'install info' as directed by the NMM installation program, I used (E:\Games\NMM\Skyrim).

Recently, my hard disk randomly failed on me so I lost Skyrim but not my mod data (e.g. all the .zip files etc..) as it is all on my storage drive.

Is there an easy way to restore these mods (without having to reinstall each one) through nexus mod manager.

When I install NMM it does manage to locate all the mods and add them under the correct category. I can even check them to instruct NMM to load them. None of these mods, however, are reflected in the game.

I cannot remember the correct load order as I have so many mods. The game doesn't crash, as it normally would if the load order was incorrect, so I don't think the mods are actually installed.

I have the latest version of SKSE (Installed 2 months ago)

Is it possible for NMM to reinstall the mods automatically, in a load order that makes sense, so that it is reflected in the actual game? (i.e. can I restore my skyrim to how it was before the HD crash as they were all working perfectly)

System: windows 8.1 (classic shell installed to mimic windows 7) | CPU: Intel 4930K | GPU: Titan Black | RAM: 32GB

Many thanks in advance