What's the first thing you do...

Amoramor

The first thing I do every time I start a new game, I will take a screensho--

That screenshooting joke is getting stale and awkward :laugh:

First things first, level up until I get a reasonable level to fight the Dremoras, then I can start the Main Quest. :thumbsup:

But, since I have finished the Main Quest for so many times, the first thing I usually do is to get my companions to a safe haven.

I put my custom CM companions in Chorrol :biggrin:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always, without fail, go to Aleswell and do the Zero Visibility quest to get the free chest and bed. Then, without fail, I go straight to Chorrol and kill the goblins for the killing field quest (but don't turn the quest in until level 25 heh).

Ah, interesting topic. The first thing when I came out of the prison was to go to Vilverin and clear that place out to get hang of my character.

Well I don't really 'play' the game just make screens, I have a mod that skips the tutorial part and puts me straight at the sewer exit. The first thing I do is to take a rather long tour around Cyrodiil and collect all the clothing/armor/weapon mods I have loaded in, it's important for a girl to look her best when posing for the camera ;)

Amazing screenshots by the way.

Anyway, first thing I do? Make a character http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

First thing I do is head up to the top of the tower in IC, (via mod) , and stare at the amazing view, as I plummet to my untimely death due to jumping.

When I used the vanilla start, I'd go to the market, sell all the useless crap I got in the sewers, and use it to equip my character better.

Now I'm using Alternative Start where you can start with money and some equipment, so the first thing I do is usually joining the Fighter's Guild (whether I intend to follow through with it or not.)