armor request, badass veteran hitman/mercenary armor.

protiny

FOR FALLOUT NEW VEGAS:

Well basicly I'm looking for an awesome male armor that makes you look like a total veteran hitman badass who survives everything.

I'm looking for something like included in my image attachment. Basicly i'ts just an armor made out of pieces of other armors although the bulletproof vest would look better if altered a bit. yes I know the image is crap but I threw it together in a couple of minutes just for refference, hope it's enough.

Most armor parts are either DLC or vanilla but there are a few parts that are part of other mods or not in the game yet.

I would also be happy with an armor without those parts. And if someone knows an armor like that pls post a link.

Also I couldn't find good refference material for this unfortunatly but if you could please replace the bag thingy on the ncr veteran outfit with a bowie knife sheate or a pistol holder or something.

Thnx in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/LKLK0s9.jpg?1

Edited by protiny

try the Geonox hardened riot armor

thanks I'll look it up

EDIT: sorry it's not quite what I'm looking for thanks for the effort though.

I'm looking for something like the Elite Riot armor combined with the Courier's duster and the lower half of a power armor. and I'd like the ammo belt from the merc troublemaker outfit and dogtags on the chest and I would also like some sort of bladed gauntlet on the side of the suit which will be visible when holding guns. That's my dream armor but I'd like it even without he gauntlet, ammo belt or dogtags and even the courier duster on the back. I don't want to look like Shepard from ME or something like that I want to look like a veteran desperado hitman I already found a deathstroke armor so I could use that helmet if I want to but I'll probably stick to the desperado cowboy hat.

Edited by protiny

EDIT: sorry it's not quite what I'm looking for thanks for the effort though.

I'm looking for something like the Elite Riot armor combined with the Courier's duster and the lower half of a power armor. and I'd like the ammo belt from the merc troublemaker outfit and dogtags on the chest and I would also like some sort of bladed gauntlet on the side of the suit which will be visible when holding guns. That's my dream armor but I'd like it even without he gauntlet, ammo belt or dogtags and even the courier duster on the back. I don't want to look like Shepard from ME or something like that I want to look like a veteran desperado hitman I already found a deathstroke armor so I could use that helmet if I want to but I'll probably stick to the desperado cowboy hat.

ah something more akin to the armored regulator armor mod for fallout 3 then (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/15631/?) . hmmm i'll look a bit more.

The Satchels & Tailor Maid mods have all kinds of misc stuff from vanilla apparel like ammo belts that you can equip separately, so if you do find an armor that's close to what you're looking for, you might be able to complete the look.