LF experienced mod authors and/or people who know how to do the following

GrimmSpecter

HIGHLIGHT = Pay attention to these words.

-------------------------

*sigh*

Google is your friend man...

I may not be the best guy at Modding (I mostly know level design, dialogue systems, and A.I.) but I believe you should LEARN TO MOD FIRST before you start such a massive project. (I mean really? 45 NPCs? Come on now, I couldn't do that back in September when I first started modding and neither can you...)

I have a project called Windfall and since I learned how to do the basics and intermediate things I have gotten pretty far with this project and even received praise from great modders like Matthaiswagg (He is no troll my friend, he is a outstanding modder.)

Please, Please LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF FIRST and then you can come back and post recruiting threads.

Also a final note..If you really want to be a good modder and have a team then please learn proper grammar. Some people might get frustrated or irritated if they can barely read your post...

I am not the best at my grammar, so I USE SPELL CHECK FOR EVERY SINGLE POST. (It's can definitely help you out my friend.)

Also don't mess with Darren83, he doesn't mess around lol :laugh:

Aww, thanks.

And yeah, you've definitely improved, that can be said. As you go along, you'll learn things and you'll become better, but if you dive in headfirst, nothing good will come of it. Or if something good is made, it'll have taken way more effort and tears than it needed to if you'd had a more solid knowledge base before starting.

HIGHLIGHT = Pay attention to these words.

-------------------------

*sigh*

Google is your friend man...

I may not be the best guy at Modding (I mostly know level design, dialogue systems, and A.I.) but I believe you should LEARN TO MOD FIRST before you start such a massive project. (I mean really? 45 NPCs? Come on now, I couldn't do that back in September when I first started modding and neither can you...)

I have a project called Windfall and since I learned how to do the basics and intermediate things I have gotten pretty far with this project and even received praise from great modders like Matthaiswagg (He is no troll my friend, he is a outstanding modder.)

Please, Please LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF FIRST and then you can come back and post recruiting threads.

Also a final note..If you really want to be a good modder and have a team then please learn proper grammar. Some people might get frustrated or irritated if they can barely read your post...

I am not the best at my grammar, so I USE SPELL CHECK FOR EVERY SINGLE POST. (It's can definitely help you out my friend.)

Also don't mess with Darren83, he doesn't mess around lol :laugh:

Aww, thanks.

And yeah, you've definitely improved, that can be said. As you go along, you'll learn things and you'll become better, but if you dive in headfirst, nothing good will come of it. Or if something good is made, it'll have taken way more effort and tears than it needed to if you'd had a more solid knowledge base before starting.

No problem... :happy:

The OP should REALLY note that if he/she does overwork themselves then they will become too stressed and frustrated to work on the project.

(For example, last week I slowed down progress due to me being rather angry over the fact I lost 4 whole days of progress.)

Also another word of advice for the OP. Please, Please make sure you have your ideas made up or else you'll end up like Mister NightGuard who made 3 threads for Windfall.. :laugh:

i have asked for help simply because im sure lots of people want grand city's in skyrim not some village with like 5 people and lots of space

I'm new to modding bu have dabbled in the CK enough to know how to use it with moderate skill and im looking for people who can...

• script
  • lvl design
  • create new and interesting assets
  • work hard for a short period of time at least
  • create npc's
  • voice act
  • quest making

This project is not so ambitious that it will be to hard to make i simply want to make a HUGE city with at least 45 unique npc's and children and packs to add more based on performance.the first city i want to make is a forest city with houses inside the trees and such (that's why i need assets b/c need to make inside a tree) i also need people who are good at npc design and who can make people interesting and none cookie cutter style. furthermore i would like to include quest but that of course will come later.

this project will not take long as long as i get enough help at first. i plan to release it as a beta when the city is done and when there are people to live in it and full release will be out when there are quests

There is already a team working on such mod.

I hope you realise that projects this size takes at least 1 year (I would not be suprised, if even more then 2 years) to develope and that's with a skilled team with lots of time to spare, not just 1 hour a day. I will bet there are no free modders fiting the requirements at this time, since they are already commited somewhere else. All you can count on right now is occasional help like anwsering some questions on forum or very small favours (if you manage to convience modder to do work for you, without doing anything in return).

I would recomend you to first improve your skills and join someone's else project, in order to see how you can create such mod with your team members in the future. Take the opportunity to befriend modders that you can count on.

id really thought some poeple would be kinder. also do you people even know how to do any of these things or are you just trolling

People are already kind paying you so much attention, giving advice and linking tutorials. It might seem harsh to you since they are completely honest with you and not sugar coating anything saying things like "it will be all right, you will find someone and finish the mod in no time". It would be a total lie, if they did say that. Those who posted in your thread so far are modders greatly respected by the community for what they do. You should also show some respect to other people by taking what they say as is and not try to interpret it as being mean. Their only intention is to make you understand some facts that you have to accept. You won't move forward otherwise.

that was awhile ago i get that now so no need to re-tell me i get it ok i get that there being kind and i'v even thanked them, Also you said that some might do a favor here and there and i hope that's true because if anyone's willing to i am working on the bulk of this myself(making the city some cookie cutter npc's a few temp interior cells and a school with kid npcs that go there)i need a few assets in line with solitude architecture, these include some windows a few walls and maybe like an a balcony, stuff i can make a city with. if no one wants to do this please just ignore this post and not bash on the fact i asked this im still in school and learning quest scripting along with working 4 hours project on this does not leave up enough time to learn some modeling program and then texturing. i'm not asking for a house just some blocks kinda like spore, Please though because with those i could honestly build a city myself present it and then ask people to help make quest and voice act ect i really don't have time to pic up another skill let-alone 2

that was awhile ago i get that now so no need to re-tell me i get it ok i get that there being kind and i'v even thanked them, Also you said that some might do a favor here and there and i hope that's true because if anyone's willing to i am working on the bulk of this myself(making the city some cookie cutter npc's a few temp interior cells and a school with kid npcs that go there)i need a few assets in line with solitude architecture, these include some windows a few walls and maybe like an a balcony, stuff i can make a city with. if no one wants to do this please just ignore this post and not bash on the fact i asked this im still in school and learning quest scripting along with working 4 hours project on this does not leave up enough time to learn some modeling program and then texturing. i'm not asking for a house just some blocks kinda like spore, Please though because with those i could honestly build a city myself present it and then ask people to help make quest and voice act ect i really don't have time to pic up another skill let-alone 2

There are plenty of resources on the Nexus. Look under Modder resources and tutorials. Just make sure you get the permissions right. Most are free to use but want credit.