Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #19841814. #19841844 is also a reply to the same post.

Well, I usually get around 10KB/s which makes impossible downloading big files without errors.
But fortunately you can still download these files via proxy.
So when I want to download big files I google "US Proxy List" (or UK) and copy paste the proxy's ip and port to my browser. When I do this, usually get to my maximum speed.
Hope this help you.

My download speed is terrible.. At the moment down loading a 200 meg file at 100kb/s got 100meg to go and it is going to take 1 hour 30 minutes to get that, really the new CDN system is terrible..

Edited by mostly30

While my speeds are fine, I do wonder why it's taken two months to update us on anything...

I myself have been impatiently waiting for the Mod Profiling feature of NMM. How is that faring?

It's becoming quite important to me, because I'm starting to stream on the regular, and I need to reinstall some body mods in favor of their underwear counterparts just to comply to Twitch's demand for no nudity.

As well as the fact that I want to show more than one overhaul in the span of one stream without having to wait 10 minutes for the entire installing procedure to complete, in the case if two overhauls are not compatible with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy detected: none

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/2/256MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=94cadea35b83be28c03f37ee675c2373

yeah cool as allways.

and "impossible to connect to remote server"

A i forgot to say.... CDN servers are s#*!. for me.

Edited by Corvinus18

In response to post #19789909.

Unable to connect to the remote server.

For the past month or so, I've been unable to download anything - period :sad:

Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/1/64MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=3412c34bd8d5afd889ac01f35694c8fc

I only want the AK-47 mod to work.. could I please ask ANYone to send it to me?

Edited by whitefero1

In response to post #19789909.

Unable to connect to the remote server.

For the past month or so, I've been unable to download anything - period :sad:

Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/1/64MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=3412c34bd8d5afd889ac01f35694c8fc

I only want the AK-47 mod to work.. could I please ask ANYone to send it to me?

a) No, no one here is going to be "sending you" a mod.

b) This is a totally incomplete report (no location, output from the tool, or Speedtest results) so it's useless.

(if you think anyone is going to download an unknown file from that link and examine it... well, that might explain some of the other problems you're having.)

c) This is the wrong forum to post diagnostic results. They go here.

Keep-Alive: timeout=10, max=100

Connection: Keep-Alive

X-HW: 1415502053.dop005.sj2.t,1415502053.cds012.sj2.c

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="64MB-1-0-1.rar"

Accept-Ranges: bytes

Content-Length: 67108864

Cache-Control: max-age=31247869

Content-Type: application/octet-stream; charset=binary

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 03:00:53 GMT

ETag: "1413035614"

Last-Modified: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 13:53:34 GMT

Status Description: OK.

Average speed: 1.7 KB/s for 10.2 KB. Total: 10.2 KB.

Average speed: 917.0 B/s for 261.0 B. Total: 10.5 KB.

Average speed: 477.0 B/s for 114.0 B. Total: 10.6 KB.

Expected size was: 64.0 MB.

Downloaded 10.6 KB in 609 seconds.

Calculated speed: 17.0 B/s.

Maximum instant speed reached: 3.4 KB/s

Take note that I didn't complete the 64MB download for the test, the download speed is just horrendous I can't wait that long.

Here is my speedtest result: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3895044658

I can download just fine before this day (around 1/2 to 1 mbps). But today, I just cant. 0bps on both NMM and Chrome.

Edited by Gwafu72