Is there a 4k Mod?

JoeDinsdale

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a mod out there with a complete 4K texture pack for all of skyrim + DLC. I will be getting a new 4K monitor soon and would love to see how skyrim looks with max settings and 4ks texture with an enb.

So is there a single mod or a collection of mods that will retexture everything to 4k?

Just a word of advice.

A high resolution texture doesn't always mean better graphics. Sometimes its just adding resolution, sharpness, noise and voila! "HD" texture.

But suit yourself though

Where's the advice?

Um...

Just a word of advice.

A high resolution texture doesn't always mean better graphics. Sometimes its just adding resolution, sharpness, noise and voila! "HD" texture.

But suit yourself though

Basically, just because it's 4k it won't make that big a difference over 2k. I personally use 1k because I can't tell the difference between that and 2k. There's no need to go this huge with textures.

It's kinda ridiculous to ask for 4k texure advice with out listing your computer build to us. What kind of computer do you have? Gpu, cpu, etc.

RealVision ENB has a lot of 4k mods listed and a great ENB as well. I prefer the fantasy effects version but the realism version is good. Lots of good recommended mods there with different resolution options. Took me a few days to get it right the first time because I was pushing my system to the limit a bit.

If you want good advice in this regard, tell us what kind of system you're running and what kind of monitor you're using.

Thanks to those who gave me a list of 4K textures and also thanks to those who gave me some advice. A Hand full of you are asking what my computer spec is, so here it is;

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-Gaming 5 S2011

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.30GHz (has 6 cores and over clocked to 3.60GHz with 15MB Chace, water cooled with Corsair H80i Hydro)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB (i have 2 of these in SLI)

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2800MHz

HDD: 1TB VelociRaptor SATA 3 10K RPS (i have 2 in stripe raid)

PSU: Corsair 850W

Disk: Asus Blu-Ray R/W x16

Case: CoolerMaster Silencio RC-550 (with all fans slots full)

Audio: Creative Sound Blaster FX

Speakers: Genius SW-G2.1 3000

Monitor: Samsung U28D590D 4K 28" LED

this is a new system i have just built my self. spent a lot on it.

should be enought to handle 4K with enb.