Crossbows Please!

Ossir

In my meddling with modding I did notice that it is possible to set specific talent groups as weapon equip restrictions. I wonder if this is detailed enough to say, make a really powerful bow open only to those who learned Master Archer, or something like that.

That would be awesome! I'd go for that mod every time.

Really feel like Archers get short shrift when it comes to weapons (from both modders and devs!) It's a really hard skill, but when mastered, it should make one a really feared opponent. (Oh, and never have to get Dog to clean up a gory mess! ;D )

Thandal et al, I have actually been playing around in the toolset trying to make one like that. I am not good at modelling, so I have been using the same look that Marjoliane's Recurve uses. However, I am having trouble getting into the game iteslf. When I get it working, I will release it, maybe even a crossbow as well. Working on getting an attribute where it causes lacerations similar to the DW talents at master level. If someone comes up with a really good looking model, I'll work with them to get the two combined. :thumbsup:

EDIT: current look is not Marjolaine's Recurve, but Wild's Bow with dragonthorn coloring and material.