LotR - The Nazgul

theundreaming

NEW UPDATE!
------------------------------------------------------------
+ indicates update/issue fixes
- indicates problems still being worked on
------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog as of: 03/20/2017
+ Hood issue fixed (now visible and black texture)
+ Adding an 'invisibility' to the wraith form so NPCs should not be able to see or hear you
- Invisibility screwed up wraith form (I believe I know what the culprit is, will fix asap)
Not Yet Implemented:
  • Will add a chest of nazgul gear near entrance to Dawnguard area SE of Riften
    (Alternative will be to just craft it - also yet to be tested; fixing invisibility issue first)
  • Upgrade your Ring of Power (4 stages):
    1st Stage - the default ring you can find/craft (+40% One-Handed; +100 Magicka)

2nd Stage(tempered with Filled Black Soul Gem, 2x Void Salts) (+60% One-Handed, +150 Magicka, +50% Magicka Regen)

3rd Stage(tempered with 2 Filled Black Soul Gems, 2x Void Salts) +80% One-Handed, +200 Magicka, +100% Magicka Regen, Gain "Slow-Time" effect while in wraith form: 15 seconds)

4th Stage(tempered with 2 filled black soul gems, 2x void salts, daedra heart) +100%, +250 Magicka, +150% Magicka Regen, Gain "Slow-Time" effect while in wraith form: 30 seconds)
NOTE: tempering ingredient may change..
Edited by theundreaming

• 1 year later...

So I am regretfully announcing that this mod is temporarily "Abandoned". I realize I have not updated this thing in quite awhile and most probably have already assumed abandonment... life has just been too hectic for me to continue it and for that I sincerely apologize to anyone who has been waiting for this to be finished :(

Everyone is free to take up this project themselves if they wish, otherwise I will try to look back on it sometime in the near future when I can (but with no promises), as much as I would like to finish what I started *sighs*. But you know life is life, what can you do?