Dwarf and Elf concept art for DA2

Retribution

I assume that this is early concept art for the races and sizes are not to scale. At least the dwarves don't have ape arms and the female qunari is cool. But is it just me or the elves look more like the Na'vi? I don't like the early concept of these elves and they seem to have grown quite a bit.

I don't mind if the Elves are the same height as humans. They do look a bit like Na'vi, especially the female, but this is good, because it further distinguishes them from humans. The Dwarven female is actually attractive this time around, and the female Qunari is pretty good looking. I really like the new Qunari design. I wish Bioware would release a DLC or patch for Origins after Dragon Age 2 to update Qunaris, Elves, and Dwarves, but they never would. Is it just me, or does the female Dwarf not really have a stomach?

I assume that this is early concept art for the races and sizes are not to scale. At least the dwarves don't have ape arms and the female qunari is cool. But is it just me or the elves look more like the Na'vi? I don't like the early concept of these elves and they seem to have grown quite a bit.

According to the Dev's post over at "DA2 Discussion" on the BioWare Social forums, this particular piece of concpt art is "not to scale". I take that to mean that the races may have significantly different differences in size than it depicts.

The dwarven female looks like a poor carnie caricature; I hope they work on that a bit more. Not much point in caring about anything other than the humans though since that is all we get to play. Interesting that the elves and humans are the same height though.