HDT TBBP(?) Glitch (or something of the sort)

mrsmexythebeast

UPDATE: Solved. Check my last post on this thread. Thank you.

I had the urge to play Skyrim for the first time in a year and a half a couple days ago, and after cleaning everything, installing everything properly (or so I would like to believe), I started playing and found that women have even weirder breasts than I remembered them having before. Thinking that they were much too weird, I now find myself on the nexus forums. I use CBBE and HDT PE with HDT TBBP and a few other related mods. I've also cleaned and checked for errors with TES5Edit and ran my mods through BOSS (I also tried LOOT but it gave me a blank report and I got too confused so I abandoned it). I was a new modder a year and a half ago and I guess you could say I'm even newer now, so I apologize if I'm having an issue that is extremely easy to fix and I'm just too inexperienced to know how. Anyways, thank you very much (I super appreciate this, seriously) and if you need anything from me to clarify this issue even further I will happily provide it.

(I also crash sometimes and can't open save files but I usually remedy this fairly easily so if you have no idea, no problem.)

Screenshots In-Game (NSFW): http://imgur.com/a/OFOlo

NMM: http://i.imgur.com/Citkcug.png

BOSS: http://i.imgur.com/GHFrGBS.png
(I read (somewhere) that the Monster Wars NavMesh warning was not a huge issue and that people have run Monster Wars with this warning. I have also cleaned Monster Wars with TES5Edit, which also gave the same message as BOSS did.)

My Install Order:

SKSE
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
SkyUI
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
RaceMenu
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
FNIS
FNIS SPells
XP32 Skeleton Extended
CBBE
BodySlide 2
Better Females
HDT Physics Extension
HDT BBP TBBP
ALSL
HDT HighHeels
Feminine Running and Dash
Sexy Idle Animation
Victorias High Heel Walk
ApachiiSkyHair
ApachiiSkyHair Female
Remodeled Armor CBBE
Amazing Follower Tweaks
(Follower Mods)
Succubus Race
Temptress Race
(General Gameplay, Map, and Tweak Mods)
BB Luxury Suite
BB Luxury Suite ApachiiSkyHair
Summer Wear
Summer Wear BBLS
Apocalypse
More Apocalypse
JaySuS
JaySuS Compatibility Patch
TERA Armors
TERA Armors CBBE Conversion
Hunting Grounds Outfit
Hunting Grounds Outfit No Dawnguard
(Rest of Mods)

I have also used Caliente's BodySlider 2 and Caliente's TexBlender Full Version.
I didn't forget to run FNIS, if that helps at all. However, it did give one error:

>>Warning: 1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
1hm_behavior.hkx

Thanks you so very much. I greatly appreciate it, truly.
~Smexy

EDIT: If it helps, I don't have this problem with Aurora from the Aurora follower mod. No glitches whatsoever.

Edited by mrsmexythebeast

you have xp32 extended + custom skeleton replacer, which is another ...skeleton

you have Realistic Ragdoll in Nmm but not in your load order, is it include somewhere in a other mod?

so install this way

Realistic Ragdoll (the mod is on xp 32 1st page)

Xp32 extended + any options you need

Cbbe + body slide

Alsl cbbe Hdt

any other texture made for cbbe body if you want

run Body slide!!

run FnisGen!! and it will be good

@@

you have xp32 extended + custom skeleton replacer, which is another ...skeleton

you have Realistic Ragdoll in Nmm but not in your load order, is it include somewhere in a other mod?

so install this way

Realistic Ragdoll (the mod is on xp 32 1st page)

Xp32 extended + any options you need

Cbbe + body slide

Alsl cbbe Hdt

any other texture made for cbbe body if you want

run Body slide!!

run FnisGen!! and it will be good

@@

Thank you both for the prompt responses, that's super awesome. Also, thank you for bringing the double skeleton to my attention; I've uninstalled the custom skeleton replacer.

However, I'm still really damn confused. Maybe this is because I simply suck at modding, but this is what I'm confused about.

Issue One: I installed those mods in the way you described that I should. I think I remember an overwrite option between RR and xp32 but I believe I overwrote RR with xp32 because xp32 indicated that I should install the skeleton prior to RR. Should I reinstall but not overwrite?

Issue Two: I could be confused about an additional esp file RR provides, but isn't RR in my load order right here: http://i.imgur.com/9PWGYar.png It's also at the bottom of my BOSS screenshot, although I could be confused as I stated earlier. If this is the correct esp file for RR, is the issue that RR is too far down in my load order? If so, where should it go?

Again, thank you so much. This helps a ton.

~Smexy

must change my glasses :P

yes RR 1st then overwrite with xp32

HOW TO INSTALL XPMS WITH OTHER MOD?
Whatever the order for other mod installation, as long as XPMS installed at the last, It's supposed to be working
overwrite when asked

@@

must change my glasses :P

yes RR 1st then overwrite with xp32

HOW TO INSTALL XPMS WITH [/size]OTHER MOD? [/size]Whatever the order for other mod installation, as long as XPMS installed at the last, It's supposed to be working[/size]overwrite when asked[/size]

@@

This makes me even more confused, then. I did overwrite RR with the skeleton. >o<

Xp32 and RR work well together, go ahead overwrite, this way they will blend and work perfectly

1/RR

2/Xp32

3/done

I already did that though and I'm still having the breast glitch. Could it be an issue with load order?

Also, in case I do uninstall and reinstall the mods most likely causing the glitch, is it okay to do that through NMM without reinstalling the game or starting a new game?

I may have found the problem, but I'm not sure. XP32 is the only skeleton I have installed, so I'm not sure why FNIS is saying this or if FNIS is supposed to be saying this, but when I run FNIS, it loads like this:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 11/8/2014 12:42:58 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones) male: Unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
The part about the female skeleton being CHSBHC is what concerns me. Shouldn't this be XP32? Clarification would help greatly; thank you very much.
EDIT: Huge apology for the triple post. I have no excuse for that.
EDIT 2: I uninstalled XP32, HDT and related mods, as well as CBBE and related mods and reinstalled them in this order:
XP32 (extended)
HDT
HDT related mods
CBBE
CBBE related mods
(then did BodySlide again using CBBE HDT body and ALSL preset)
I ran FNIS after this and still got a message saying that the female skeleton being used is CHSBHC.
Also, some additional in-game screenshots (for some reason, Aurora's breasts are glitched while in armor, but without armor they are totally fine; this only happens to Aurora):
EDIT 3: I tried uninstalling everything, and then installed normal XP32 skeleton, HDT Physics, and CHSBHC BBP instead of HDT TBBP. I ended up getting the exact same issue in game.
I ran FNIS before the game, and the female skeleton still said CHSBHC, although the male skeleton had changed to XPMS instead of Unknown.
As I've stated many times, I'm pretty new to modding, but based on this I'm guessing that the problem is either with HDT Physics (doubtful) or with the female skeleton being CHSBHC and having a mere 107 bones instead of the 200+ that XP32's skeleton boasts. Despite installing the XP32 skeleton both times and not overwriting it with anything, FNIS still says that the female skeleton is CHSBHC; I would like to change this to say XPMS like I'm guessing it should. Anyone know a fix?
Thanks much.