Increased polygon count in some vanilla clothing and armor meshes

KCarver

Spent 25 hours working on Caliente's Outfit Studio over last 3 days, with Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE, Bodyslide Add-ons Vanilla and OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE Bodyslide BBP TBBP,

I am still missing a few pieces of armor and a good chunk of clothing/robes, I doubt anyone would increase the polygon count for me so I'm looking for a working step by step tutorial after I get an outfit imported into Blender after converting the .nif with Caliente's Nif Cleaner, I tried and failed in increasing polygon count and some tuts mention deleting stuff such as the skeleton of which I'm clueless on how to do, then how to save it as my failed test run couldn't even interact with Nif Cleaner which converts the finished .nif to a layout outfit Studio and Skyrim can use etc. etc.

I assume it is just a few steps from deleting whatever I should delete, increase polygon count and save in a manner that works with Nif Cleaner, can anyone help? A vid tut would also help a lot.

Also, I extracted my meshes.BSA for the .nif files, it seems I'm still missing a lot though, not just DLC but original Skyrim clothing, any pointers on where I can acquire the .nif files for: Mourner's Clothes, Black Robes, Vaermina Robes and more

From where exactly besides the two I posted?, I have had some progress, I have followed a guide despite missing steps and short keys used and not mentioned; and I have been able to increase polygon count and export the .nif, which I used with Caliente's NifCleaner which lets me open it in Skyrim and Caliente's Outfit Studio however I am now stuck with the texture now being that of skin. I also moved to Mod Troubleshooting with this.