Enchanted items value workaround/fix

RR88

Hello,

So this is the one of the small things that annoys me playing Skyrim, as You know, the value of enchanted items decrease when your enchanting skill improve, I find this very counterintuitive, and simply speaking dumb. After research I've found no solution, so I've tried mixing thing on my own, here are my conclusions.

In contrary to what is stated on the official creation kit site (http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Settings) I've found that those 2 settings: fEnchantmentPointsMult and fEnchantmentEffectPointsMult - have no impact on the value whatsoever.

However, the setting fEnchantingSkillCostScale = 0.5 if increased changes the value of the enchanted items, and here is the request part, as I'm semi-intelligent with Skyrim moding (I can only create some easy changes in CK for my own use). I cannot create any scripts, Is there any modder that could create a script that'll work in game like that:

For every increase in skill by 1, the value of fEnchantingSkillCostScale will increase by 0.02, e.g. for increase from 15->16, value should be 0.52 and etc.

The value 0.02 is most balanced one, unfortunately the game rounds up to 2 decimal points, this setting will cause a slight increase in value (e.g. Ruby Silver Ring - waterbreathing => enchantnig 15, fEnchantingSkillCostScale =0,5, value 605 gold; enchanting 100, fEnchantingSkillCostScale = 2.12, value 635 gold), however I think this shouldn't be a problem, since the player with higher skill produce stronger enchantments, so it's logical fo the value to increase.