[LE] Trying to contact a mod author (Elleh) for permission - need help

Mur4s4me

First of all, if this isn't posted in the right forums section, please let me know and move it to its proper location. Thank you.

I love Elleh's Hedge Mage Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52667/

For my own personal usage, I did a retexture of the mod for a character in my game. However, one or two people asked me if I could share it, which obviously I responded with no, until I get permission from the original creator. The thing is that they haven't been very active lately I think. It's not like I'm in a rush or anything, but the faster a response, the better I can answer to the other people who asked me as well.

Anyone out there who has other means of contact with Elleh can help me out? I simply need someone to ask Elleh to come to the Nexus so they can check their PMs, that's all. If not, that's okay, I'll just be waiting!

Thanks in advance.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...

I'm actually trying to find her too, for the same reasons.

She has no twitter, no instagram, not even a discord, or any other means of trying to contact her whatsoever. :unsure:

I've tried sending a dm to her.

How can we ask her for permission to use her stuff for mods, if we can't even reach her?

can anybody who knows her reach out and let her know we're wanting to use her outfit for our mods please?

Edited by lefttounge