DarkFox127

Wondering if I would be able to run Morksom Estate...

HP Laptop

4GB Ram (3.45 Useable)

AMD E1-2100 AU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.00GHz

I assumed I can't use it, but doesn't hurt to ask...

Also what does ENBoost do exactly?

ENBoost of is a memory management feature in the ENB bindery that helps with crashes and freezing due to hitting the system memory limit in Skyrim. I'm crap at explaining exactly what things do (lol), but the S.T.E.P team has a great write up on it here. :)

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to laptop gear, sorry. But, is your graphics integrated? It seems like it from your specs, maybe?

HP Laptop

4GB Ram (3.45 Useable)

ENBoost of is a memory management feature in the ENB bindery that helps with crashes and freezing due to hitting the system memory limit in Skyrim. I'm crap at explaining exactly what things do (lol), but the S.T.E.P team has a great write up on it here. :smile:

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to laptop gear, sorry. But, is your graphics integrated? It seems like it from your specs, maybe?

I believe my graphics are integrated, I'm no tech wizard myself. lol

Hi!

Squashy has a problem in which his Player/Character has completed all repairs/building stuff, but, can't cut the last tree/saw the last plank for the "Boat items"!

So, it won't sail.

If there is a code for the planks for the console, it would be much appreciated, as this is the 2nd time Squashy has run this character through the whole process + done a number of other things, hoping the "tree chopper" might reset itself.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Thanks, *cdcooley*! It was making Squashy crazy...and Squashy is crazy enuff!!

Now, Squashy is 'standing beside himself with anger"... :mad: :ermm:

Unfortunately, that didn't work, so, no Morskom boat for Clyde.. :confused:

He'll just have to make do with the Serenity, ..if only it would stop dumping him in the water when leaving Seapoint Settlement. :dry:

Edited by Squashnoggin

HP Laptop

4GB Ram (3.45 Useable)

ENBoost of is a memory management feature in the ENB bindery that helps with crashes and freezing due to hitting the system memory limit in Skyrim. I'm crap at explaining exactly what things do (lol), but the S.T.E.P team has a great write up on it here. :smile:

I believe my graphics are integrated, I'm no tech wizard myself. lol

So sorry. I've been off-line a couple days because my rig and router had a lover's spat, wackiness and zero internet connectivity ensued. :wacko:

Anyway, if your graphics is indeed integrated, then I'm afraid Morskom would probably be too much. The house is pretty heavy, especially once you get everything packed in there. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

I have an intel core 17 processor,and 12gb of ram. I have froze 4 times in the house. Now heres what i found weird: I have fraps, as well as a few other programs, and they all say i have good fps, what i mean is the lst time i froze i was 60fps, the second 58, the third at 35. Ive used many of elianoras and darkfox's house mods before, with no problem, i know this one is very intense, but it just seems hard to believe id freeze at 60 fps.

If it means anything, i did freeze just outside dragons bridge as well, (i normally dont freeze) and id did edit skyrimprefs.ini and enblocal.ini for a enb (which i removed) not sure if changing any of the settings would do anything. I really love this house. Id prefer not to lose it.

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

Edited by Aquilathestne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have stables 60 fps on Dawnstar without the mod. When I install and go to the home, stay on the front door looking to Dawnstar houses with my backs turned to Mörskom my fps drops to 56~50 even 40, principally if I left the little trees in front of the house in my view. Someone knows how to take out the trees and maybe the grids along with some changes to the front walls? Because It sould be this that is killing my fps. I'm running on a gtx 750sc and a i5 4690.