Real cars in Skyrim

BeastGrind

Oh I get it he wants to play Ash from " Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness " with his Boooom -Stick. " All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! - It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that? " Lol that would be awesome.

and while we are at it can we get some guns, and some hookers you can sleep with but then just kill to get your money back?!? Oh and an annoying Russian cousin, gotta have one of them thrown in for a little flavor.

**Facepalm**

You want cars? Perhaps you should play a racing game!? :wink:

Eternal facepalm. This is most ridiculous suggestion and bulls*** sounding mod if it ever makes it, along with some other mods here ex hepsy hair bs and around the net. Is time for you to find a new game, seriously.

Facepalm? You guys are stupid I swear, think outside for once in your life and realize it's just a game.