Agnonthewolf

"Hello one and all, big and small! I am Agnon, your ringmaster for tonights festivities! We've got dancing monkeys, lively music, knife tossing, magic that makes you doubt all you know about reality! But first and certainly not least the Jugglers laydies and gents! Will Our artists be able to juggle not only apples, but knifes and torches? Will he succed, or will it end in total bedlem!" ~Well atleased that's what Ringmaster Agnon hopes will happen. Trueth be told Juggling as of now is not posible in the world of skyrim. This i why i need you! Yes you! the tallented Animator who can make the animation of Juggling! Sounds exiting? OFCAUSE IT DOES! All i need is the animation preferebly of the three i just mentioned: Apples, Torches and knives. Anything beyond that would be welcomed with warm hands, though not as important (important how ever is that it has to be atleased 3 objects juggled at the same time!). Do you think you got what it takes to make the carneval spin around? If you do contact me! and i'll promis if you can give me a good animation YOU! will get not only the credit but extra perks in my upcomming carneval.

Best regards, Ringmaster Agnon

(this is basicly the animation maybe make their bodies a less static i'm thinking a slight bend in the knees)

Edited by Agnonthewolf

I don't know how this would fit in skyrim. Care to elaborate?

Juggeling have been a means of entertaining almost as long as music and acting have my friend. It has been in every single culture all over the world. we have egyptian heroglyph's that pre-date most historical finds that shows pictures of juggeling. It is a mean of entertaiment. I for instance love to play as a musician/jester/theif.

As for the carneval itself. I will not Spoil too much of my plan but i can tell you this much. It started as a couple of entertainerzs in Elsweyr and have slowly over the years recruited people and acts from all over Tamriel! (Some people even says a Deadric prince might have his hand in it aswell)

If you find festivals/carnevals uncannon to skyrim lore allow me to reflect upon the festivities that take place in skyrim all around the year not to mention the festival the bards college throws every year. The word "Carneval" might be from the wrong era since it was intreduced in the early 15th century (skyrim takes place in roughtly around the 13-15th century) and the name is "quite" modern. How ever traveling festival caravans loaded with preformers have been around for ages. If how ever you have a better word than "carneval" let me know

I hope this answered some of your questions friend.

Best regards, Agnon~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...