Bashed patch won't lose masters

zulu1310

So i'm currently in the process of switching my mod setup to something basically built around T3nd0's SkyRe, to instead use Perkus Maximus, or PerMa.

Because I have quite a few mods, i'm using Wrye Bash, and the bashed patch to help keep my leveled lists cohesive, and help merge some plugins. What i'm finding however, is that the Bashed patch continues to list "SkyRe_Main.esp" as a master, even when I've totally uninstalled Skyre, and rebuilt the patch several times after sorting my load order with LOOT each time.

Is there a way that I can completely delete the current incarnation of the Bashed Patch and have Wrye Bash build a totally new one not taking into account old information?

any help at all is appreciated.

Sure you can....

1) Delete current Bashed patch, found in the main Skyrim folder.

2) Right Click the top header in Wrye, where it says..."File", Load order" , "Modified"....

3) 4th choice down is " File", in the slide out, top choice is ...."New Bashed Patch"...

4) build as normal...:)

It is said that this is the proper way to "rebuild" a bashed patch...delete old and grab a new one each and every time. I ONLY do it if i have removed any mods that were in the patch, if i am only adding or moving mods around i don't bother.

• 3 years later...

Yes I followed those steps but it still said the bashed patch was missing masters from old mods.

Sure you can....

2) Right Click the top header in Wrye, where it says..."File", Load order" , "Modified"....

3) 4th choice down is " File", in the slide out, top choice is ...."New Bashed Patch"...

4) build as normal... :smile:

It is said that this is the proper way to "rebuild" a bashed patch...delete old and grab a new one each and every time. I ONLY do it if i have removed any mods that were in the patch, if i am only adding or moving mods around i don't bother.

• 2 months later...

Yes I followed those steps but it still said the bashed patch was missing masters from old mods.

Sure you can....

4) build as normal... :smile:

Have you got a patch installed that you haven't deactivated that uses the master you have removed that is part of the bashed patch, if so it will still be trying to load the missing master.

For example, if you have Better Dynamic Snow, Majestic Mountains and the Better Dynamic Snow - MM patch installed, if you remove Majestic Mountains it will still try and load the missing master in the bashed patch because the BDS-MM patch is still there asking for it.

• 1 year later...

So i'm currently in the process of switching my mod setup to something basically built around T3nd0's SkyRe, to instead use Perkus Maximus, or PerMa.

Because I have quite a few mods, i'm using Wrye Bash, and the bashed patch to help keep my leveled lists cohesive, and help merge some plugins. What i'm finding however, is that the Bashed patch continues to list "SkyRe_Main.esp" as a master, even when I've totally uninstalled Skyre, and rebuilt the patch several times after sorting my load order with LOOT each time.

Is there a way that I can completely delete the current incarnation of the Bashed Patch and have Wrye Bash build a totally new one not taking into account old information?

hi just open wrye bash and Right click data and select the dummy masters Option then activate in your mod organizer and thats it

jo just