EnigManic

I don't know if something like this has been requested before, but I would love to see it or help make it.

FWE has glow flies that show up on dead bodies, which makes me think my idea is plausible. I want to increase immersion in the wasteland affecting bodies. I'm sure someone out there knows how to write script to make it happen.

Imagine you're inside an interior location and you kill some bad guys. They could be raiders, slavers, enclave soldiers, even feral ghouls. Those dead bodies are gonna be there awhile. If you use FWE, glow flies will eventually appear flying around the corpses. Let's make it a little more interesting.

Once you kill a human enemy or feral ghoul, the body should be tagged as "dead". Within a few game hours, glow flies appear. Then, within a week or two in game time, the bodies are automatically replaced by skeletons, maintaining the pose the bodies were in.

We could even go a step further and make some skeleton variants showing decomposition, featuring some hair and rotting flesh. The body could be replaced by the rotting corpse within a few days. Then two weeks later, the rotting corpse is replaced by a skeleton.

• 2 weeks later...

This could, in theory anyways, be done by making an armor out of a skeleton, like the one in the monster costume mod, and using a cell scanning script to detect dead folks. The tricky part would be the ghouls. I don't know that it is possible to make a skeleton appear in the same pose as when a feral ghoul dies. I would be willing to make this work with human and non feral ghouls, though.

Edited by tome326