Looking for opinions on system

vermillionplauge

Im looking for input on whether or not i can run

http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/mods/index.htm

full plethora of texture mods and enbs without causing a FPS that dips the game below 30 average ( once failed an HDT install and had 2 fps all the time was not fun)

Now i would post my mod load order but i fear the moderators so i wont. but i will say i am using all official DLC including the hi-res texture pack. and quite a few of the mods are script heavy. also using better cities and villages (all) also using a water enhancement mod and enhanced lighting ( the mod that actually makes night night and dungeons dark)

my system's ram is 8gb

my video card is a AMD Radeon HD 7700 dedicated video memory 1GB

Skyrim is ran on an HDD ( my SDD is too small for it and all my core system material)

my max FPS for anything on my computer is 60 ( as thats the max my monitor allows)

on my modded skyrim i get an fps of 35 average ( range is 20-43)in windhelm at night with snow. outside in the wilderness away from cities i get an fps of 45 average (18-60 range depending on how many enemies are fighting nearby) have not tested indoors as im assuming it will be a higher fps than outdoors. load screens are 27-32 fps with 29 average

Vanilla skyrim is untested

EDIT: Tested again with game settings reduced on suggestion from a friend of mine who knows his stuff ( anti-aliasing form 8 to 2 and details and such reduced from ultra to high/medium) windhelm average standing 40 moving prior to loading full city 20 after 30 (light snowfall) temple of talos 60 fps moving and standing, outdoors (coc whiterun) looking at falls 35 at sky 60 ground 60 mountains 50.

(posted in modtalk as i'm not sure whether modtalk or technical support would be the proper topic so i flipped a coin)

Edited by vermillionplauge