Hi. I want some mods that add Parallax to textures. To those that are unaware of what Parallax is, it is pretty much a UV mapping mesh that is applied over an existing texture to give it the appearance of being 3D. It isn't true 3D, however. It just appears that way.

The problem is...I don't know many mods on the Nexus that really support it. I kind of like it, and think it is pretty neat, but it seems pretty underrated. I want Parallax on top of my existing textures (most of which are now 4K, although I do have a number of smaller 2K textures). Some of my textures are still vanilla, however I would still want Parallax on top of them as well. It seems the great majority of retextures and high resolution replacers are void of Parallax. However, a few very good ones (such as the Vivid Landscape textures) do have it. I don't want to have Parallax on some textures, whilst exlcuding the rest from this unique treatment.

The issue I see here is that I can't find anything that covers every Parallax able texture. Most of these are stone, mortar, brick, etc. textures. Project Parallax does cover a lot of these, but not all of them. I also want Dragonborn and Dawnguard-specific textures to get the same treatment, and this is even more difficult.

How could I take it to the next level? Any suggestions?