Heavy Rain

hybrid_snyper

Seems games today are just a another version of the one before, FPS there all the same basically, just run around and blow stuff up, its great for the pick and go gaming. Majority of MMO's are the same run around levelling up. Persoanlly i want a bit more froma game i want to be engaged with a story and characters, the games that try to create believable scenarios often do it badly. It seems story and a characters emotional state is used to fill in the gaps of a game. The few games that have managed me to feel for a character, ie MGS3 the in justice at the end makes you feel good on big boss for wanting to destroy the free world.

Ive just watched the heavy rain tech demo and i must say i like what i see, i actualy felt for the character. There are so many subtle movements to create a multitude of emotions and feelings. Its edited together very cinematically, IMHO kojima is the master, I hope that we will start to see a change where the story and characters play just as an important role as the graphics and gameplay.

Just thought i'd say that. If anyone replies how about mentioning the games that made you feel for the scenario. Please no i felt great when i blew is head with my M95 plz.

Heavy Rain

HS

Archived