✦SUMMERSET DLC✦ HELP NEEDED

Quabo

Sorry if was mean to you or whatever the f*** I did, but I quit. You win.

This project was my dream and I just wanted some people to help me.

You come here and tell me I can't do anything, just because I'm new, well f*** you.

I hope you're f*#@ing happy because I just wanted to do something useful with my life.
mabye make somebody else's better. Nope. I came here to make mods, not be judged.
I just wanted to have fun. I wanted a purpose. I wanted to HELP. Nope. You got only one

person to thank- You.

I hope this serves as a reminder not to judge people just because they're new. Just because they
said something offensive, even if they take it back. Moral is:

DON'T BE A f*#@ING JERK

Edited by Quabo

Very interesting, I especially like the idea of the choose you own adventure gameplay. If I wasn't working on my own mods I would defiantly help out.

Good Luck!

Looks promising, has any progress been made so far?

1. Thanks! It means a lot to me. 2. ATM very little, I am making worldspaces and things for testing, but the plot is moving along nicely.

Very interesting, I especially like the idea of the choose you own adventure gameplay. If I wasn't working on my own mods I would defiantly help out.

Good Luck!

Thanks! Also, I like your better projectile trajectory mod. Perhaps you could help out once you're finished with your current obligations?? If not, I understand. Thanks, Again!

Good Luck!

Thanks! Also, I like your better projectile trajectory mod. Perhaps you could help out once you're finished with your current obligations?? If not, I understand. Thanks, Again!

As much as I love to help people, my own project is actually nearly on scale to yours (new worldspace). If your still developing your mod by the time I finish mine (which won't be anytime soon) I will be glad to help.

I will still be very interested to see how this progresses!

Thanks for the invite, but at the moment I am invested heavily in the continued project of Legacy of the Dragonborn and the expansion 'Odyssey of the Dragonborn'

I might be interested in helping out once your project takes off a bit, but frankly since you are an unkown and unproven modder, I'd hate to invest a bunch of time and effort on a project I have no assurances will come to fruition. I would suggest perhaps instead of asking for folks to prove their ability, you should do a little more to sell why YOU are qualified to coordinate the project, just my two cents. I do wholeheartedly hope that you can pull it all together, and I'll certainly keep tabs on your progress and check in if I find some time :) good luck to you