Stop Oblivion Leveling?

GoodwithComputer

Hey guys. First post! :D

Anyway, I have a bit of a conundrum. I am leveling pretty fast, on my new character, I am at 10 right now. However I know in a few more days I will be around 20 something... the problem with that is... I reeeeeallly hate the game at around 20+. Nothing but minotaur lords spawn and everyone is running around in daedric, ebony and glass armor. Just kind of kills immersion. Is there a mod that stops the game from leveling up with you? For instance if I reach 20, 30, 40, keeping the game at around level 10.

Anyway, I have a bit of a conundrum. I am leveling pretty fast, on my new character, I am at 10 right now. However I know in a few more days I will be around 20 something... the problem with that is... I reeeeeallly hate the game at around 20+. Nothing but minotaur lords spawn and everyone is running around in daedric, ebony and glass armor. Just kind of kills immersion. Is there a mod that stops the game from leveling up with you? For instance if I reach 20, 30, 40, keeping the game at around level 10.

Well you can always stop sleeping. The leveled system is part of oblivion and I haven't seen a mod that completely removes it. Francesco's Leveled Creatures and Items changes the system in a way that encountering higher leveled vanilla creatures are rarer and you'll still encounter weak creatures, it's also very customizable so you can try many different options and hopefully find one that works for you.

Well you can always stop sleeping. The leveled system is part of oblivion and I haven't seen a mod that completely removes it. Francesco's Leveled Creatures and Items changes the system in a way that encountering higher leveled vanilla creatures are rarer and you'll still encounter weak creatures, it's also very customizable so you can try many different options and hopefully find one that works for you.

That sounds great, thanks. I want to level so that I can get my core stats up (wisdom, intelligence, etc.) for the LTD-Vampire mod (need high wisdom for hypnosis).