HUGE mod project. Need a lot of people

keroneiden

Hi, i have this project for a huge mod but i require several experienced people to participate in such production.

Im in need of (at least):

5 experienced interiors designers and creators

5 " exteriors designers and creators

2 " actor " " "

1 " mod programmer

People with experience in quest line creation and voice-over dialog creation

The mod in project consists of:

4 massive dungeons

10 completely new outdoors

10 new interiors zones

a s#*!-ton of new, customized npcs with customized items and spells

Custom AI and custom new dungeon mechanics

Also, fluent english is required as well of enough time to keep the project going on until finished.

Spanish speakers are welcome too.

Further information will be given to those willing to participate.

Please leave replies if you have any doubt or if you'd like to be a part of this.

Why work with me?

For the same reason a modder makes a mod: making the game even better than it originally is!

I'm a story writer and i've made a couple of simple, small mods but i lack the experience required for this, and the tools it may take (i've only learned how to use SCK and i'm quite sure its not gonna be enough for this)

Also, because if this project begins and goes well and gets finished, its going to be so incredibly awesome that i can assure you there will be people willing to support our work through donations. So if its $$$ what it takes, then there will most likely be $$$... in the end.

Besides all that, it is a fact that different people have certain skills that not necesarilly others have; such as animation, 3D design, exteriors and interiors aesthetics vision, among others. People participating in this will have a chance to learn at least a little about something they don't already know (except for those -if there are any- who have a lot of knowledge about every single aspect of all the areas that a mod can affect)

EDIT: I forgot to mention the online renown, reputation and fame in the Skyrim mods world that'll follow once this is all done.

Want more? How about the hidden extra of getting in contact with modders about as experienced as you, and that you can work with some time later? A chance to get strong contacts...

Edited by keroneiden

Why work with me?

For the same reason a modder makes a mod: making the game even better than it originally is!

I'm a story writer and i've made a couple of simple, small mods but i lack the experience required for this, and the tools it may take (i've only learned how to use SCK and i'm quite sure its not gonna be enough for this)

Also, because if this project begins and goes well and gets finished, its going to be so incredibly awesome that i can assure you there will be people willing to support our work through donations. So if its $$$ what it takes, then there will most likely be $$$... in the end.

Besides all that, it is a fact that different people have certain skills that not necesarilly others have; such as animation, 3D design, exteriors and interiors aesthetics vision, among others. People participating in this will have a chance to learn at least a little about something they don't already know (except for those -if there are any- who have a lot of knowledge about every single aspect of all the areas that a mod can affect)

EDIT: I forgot to mention the online renown, reputation and fame in the Skyrim mods world that'll follow once this is all done.

Want more? How about the hidden extra of getting in contact with modders about as experienced as you, and that you can work with some time later? A chance to get strong contacts...

"A true entrepreur does not depend on others to somehow make his dreams come true, but finds a way to make them come true himself."

I don't know how to say this, except, "you got some work to do".

(When it's all said, read, and done, it will likely not look the same as you imagined.)

Edited by jennawatson

"A true entrepreur does not depend on others to somehow make his dreams come true, but finds a way to make them come true himself."

(When it's all said, read, and done, it will likely not look the same as you imagined.)

Being honest, despite not a lot of different mods nor extremly complex, every single one i've made has ended up being exactly as I imagined.

Besides, I quite frankly believe that an experienced modder does get to make a mod to be exactly as he/she imagined it to be. Of course, some times some ideas change during the production, but in the end, the result is as you desire... otherway, why would you release something not even you are satisfied with? :P

(When it's all said, read, and done, it will likely not look the same as you imagined. .)

Being honest, despite not a lot of different mods nor extremly complex, every single one i've made has ended up being exactly as I imagined.

Besides, I quite frankly believe that an experienced modder does get to make a mod to be exactly as he/she imagined it to be. Of course, some times some ideas change during the production, but in the end, the result is as you desire... otherway, why would you release something not even you are satisfied with? :tongue:

Every mod...""

...really...

...hm...

...and did the endorsements correlate with your expectations too? Or was that on another cable channel altogether? :pirate:

(I think you intended it to make others feel the same way about it as you did. Therefore, it could never be as good as you intended, if you intend for others to love it. Because your expectations would exceed the reality.)

Edited by jennawatson

Besides, I quite frankly believe that an experienced modder does get to make a mod to be exactly as he/she imagined it to be. Of course, some times some ideas change during the production, but in the end, the result is as you desire... otherway, why would you release something not even you are satisfied with? :tongue:

Every mod...""

...really...

...hm...

...and did the endorsements correlate with your expectations too? Or was that on another cable channel altogether? :pirate:

I don't watch TV, but yes, it all ended up exactly as i wanted to.

Such curiosity

Much clever

Very talk

wow

Every mod...""

...really...

...hm...

Such curiosity

Much clever

Very talk

wow

My mind is wired backwards, so I see everything differently.

(thanks)

Every mod...""

...really...

...hm...

Such curiosity

Much clever

Very talk

wow

My mind is wired backwards, so I see everything differently.

(thanks)

I love dat

normal people are boring most of the times :v