What I've made so far: Friendship options (+Quest, lore-friendly of course) for Dogmeat.

Romance options for Moira Brown. (Work in progress. Will add friendship and a lot more meaningful options, like moving in and stuff).

By the way, do you guys think that adding pregnancy would be too lore-unfriendly/ridiculous (The Pitt required).

Any help is appreciated, if anyone's willing to help me write the dialogue or programming this mod, please tell me.

Edited by Hellbleeder

If it was centered on The Pitt only, then no, as that was the entire reason for Ashur doing everything he did. Although seeing Moira pregnant would be hilarious lol, it would make the survival guide more meaningful to Moira and the Lone Wanderer. Not something for everyone else all of a sudden, now it's something for THIER child.

Edited by gromulos

What I've made so far: Friendship options (+Quest, lore-friendly of course) for Dogmeat.

Romance options for Moira Brown. (Work in progress. Will add friendship and a lot more meaningful options, like moving in and stuff).

By the way, do you guys think that adding pregnancy would be too lore-unfriendly/ridiculous (The Pitt required).

Any help is appreciated, if anyone's willing to help me write the dialogue or programming this mod, please tell me.

I'm hooked. Now following this topic.

If it was centered on The Pitt only, then no, as that was the entire reason for Ashur doing everything he did. Although seeing Moira pregnant would be hilarious lol, it would make the survival guide more meaningful to Moira and the Lone Wanderer. Not something for everyone else all of a sudden, now it's something for THIER child.

It wouldn't be centered on The Pitt, it would require The Pitt because that's where we'll find the only baby in the game. But after thinking a lot, this would be incredibly lore-unfriendly or would at least make the Lone Wanderer a horrible person as he vanishes from the Capital Wasteland after the game is over (see Afterward). Then there's creating pregnant bodies or making the player wait for nine months before the baby comes out (We would also have to make it so the Lone Wanderer could get pregnant). Too much work for not enough fun, I'm still just one man, no pregnancy will be added to the game (at least not in the first version of this mod).

Sounds good to me, It does seem a little strange that NPCs in the towns you help out stay quite frosty to the player character

Small variances in their dialogue, even mute ones that acknowledge they know you and are happy to see you again would be quite nice.

I don't exactly plan on being best mates with everybody I meet, but it would be nice to have NPCs welcome you back like an old friend they haven't seen for a while.

Maybe have some of the more shy or nervous characters express their concern for your reckless adventures?

( Is it possible to have characters react to your current health/ cripple status? Maybe have them say you look worse for wares and suggest you should stay around town to recover for a bit?)

Good news: I can now allocate all my time into making this mod.

Bad news: I've been away for the last few days, I visited the Comic Con Experience and I don't have any PC around here with the files or the power to continue work on this mod. I will return home this Tuesday and continue working on this mod. I prepared quite a bit of dialogue and coding for my return so it shouldn't be a big setback.

Once again I ask that anyone with experience in dialogue writing or coding help me with this mod, it would really fasten up the process.

Good news: I can now allocate all my time into making this mod.

Bad news: I've been away for the last few days, I visited the Comic Con Experience and I don't have any PC around here with the files or the power to continue work on this mod. I will return home this Tuesday and continue working on this mod. I prepared quite a bit of dialogue and coding for my return so it shouldn't be a big setback.

Once again I ask that anyone with experience in dialogue writing or coding help me with this mod, it would really fasten up the process.