That's okay, but if you can help me with anything else, please tell me. I'm not a very sociable person, so I'm not very good at social interactions (That's why I started out with Moira), I mean, I'm able to make the friendship/love stories engaging, but when it comes to write the dialogue, it always end up kinda cheesy or just plain awkward. I'm watching some movies and series that could help me to write for Fallout, but that takes out a lot of time, so the mod's been progressing pretty slow lately. I also need help with the coding, some of the ideas I've got require more knowledge of the GECK language than I have, I've been learning a lot more lately, but once again, it slows the mod down.

I know absolutely nothing about the geck or the CK for skyrim but I may know a few people that may join your team, just have to ask them is all which I will do today :)

Friends, I have horrible news for you. I noticed a horrible bug in my codes, a bug that destroyed the mod's structure. I'm afraid I will have to start over. This may be the best solution, fixing it would take too long, not to mention, there were some problems in the way I was making the mod. To prevent any future conflict, I am restarting the mod so I can make sure it will be perfect when it is finally released.

I do have some good news though, I got a new headset (Razer Kraken Pro, not the best, but I'm doing all I can so the sound turns out great), I'm doing some voice acting myself, but my voice isn't too flexible. I'm currently looking for someone else that is able to do some more voice acting (English isn't a very famous language in my country. I don't want to brag, but I'm one of the few with a diploma in my city), I can only do male voices and I can't find a woman to help me out (By the way, I look extremely creepy, so it's very hard to convince someone to go inside my soundproof room).

Once again, I ask English speakers with a good mic to help me out, or good dialogue writers to help me out (mostly in romantic dialogue, I'm doing OK in writing friendly dialogue). I'll also need fellow GECK coders, I'm still a novice in that area.

Gonna have to watch Grease to try to imitate Butch's accent. -2 hours in my schedule. PS.: Do you guys think it would be prudent to throw in bonuses? Like, if you're friendlier to certain characters they'll give you discounts, or followers performing better in battles? It'd be a good incentive to talk to NPCs, that and knowing more about the lore (yes, I am taking the characters' story and throwing it into the dialogue, some of it can't be found ingame). What do you think? I wouldn't exaggerate of course.

Edited by Hellbleeder

All I care about is lore-friendliness, that's the main reason I'm making this mod, to make the game lore-friendlier than it actually is. I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense when I put it that way, but basically, I'm not going for quantity, I'm taking as much time on each character as I can, before I even start writing the lines (or quests), I make extensive research on the character's story, then I read every dialogue line they already have, and when it comes to voice acting, I do everything I can to make the voice sound like the character's (You know, watching Grease to learn Butch's accent; getting a cold to sound like ghouls. That kind of stuff).

Yeah, I really can't do Butch's voice. I don't have what it takes to sound like a greaser. I will need someone else to voice over him, anyone? By the way, if you have any requests, please say so. This mod is useless if you don't get to befriend the characters you want.

Edited by Hellbleeder