SKSE Launched with Mod Organizer stuck in windows mode

jigijigi

• 9 months later...

The ini's MO uses should be in your in Mod Organizer profiles. Click the jigsaw puzzle icon at the top, select INI Editor. If that's where the problem is, you'll need to change the setting in all your MO profiles.

I know this thread is old, but in case anyone stumbles across it like I did looking for a fix, here it is:

Open you Skyrimprefs.ini (Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and make sure "bFull Screen=1" says 1 not 0. When it does, save (ctrl + s) and select everything (ctrl + a) and copy it (ctrl + c).

The ini's MO uses should be in your in Mod Organizer profiles. Click the jigsaw puzzle icon at the top, select INI Editor. If that's where the problem is, you'll need to change the setting in all your MO profiles.

Open the INI editor like Tony_OQuinn said and paste the text (ctrl + v) you just copied in the "skyrimprefs.ini" tab that will most likely be empty.

Save your changes, and you're done. You probably have to edit the ini files through Mod Organizer instead from now on though, which works the same you just open them through MO.

I just did a fresh install of Skyrim today and had to change bFull Screen to 1 and change my resolution settings as well in mod organizer V1.3.11. Never had to do this before.

Thanks everyone for the helpful posts!

I just did a fresh install of Skyrim today and had to change bFull Screen to 1 and change my resolution settings as well in mod organizer V1.3.11. Never had to do this before.

Thanks everyone for the helpful posts!

Did you run the Skyrim Launcher before setting up Mod Organizer? If not, then that's why your INI files hadn't been set up yet. It's easy to accidentally skip that step when setting up a modded installation. You should run it at least once so that it detects your video card properly.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

old tread

if by any case someone stumbles upon this problem this is how i fixed it:

in MO2 in the INI editor, and under skyrimprefs.ini, i changed this:

bBorderless=0

bFull Screen=1

iSize H=1080

iSize W=2560

2560x1080 my standart resolution, and it fixed it

Edited by SirCookes

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is old, but in case anyone stumbles across it like I did looking for a fix, here it is:

Open you Skyrimprefs.ini (Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and make sure "bFull Screen=1" says 1 not 0. When it does, save (ctrl + s) and select everything (ctrl + a) and copy it (ctrl + c).

Open the INI editor like Tony_OQuinn said and paste the text (ctrl + v) you just copied in the "skyrimprefs.ini" tab that will most likely be empty.

Save your changes, and you're done. You probably have to edit the ini files through Mod Organizer instead from now on though, which works the same you just open them through MO.

this worked for me! Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks man this worked for me

• 3 weeks later...