• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ChromicLights

ChromicLights

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

i was thinking, why shouldn't the world eater have a son/daughter? one that can sing~? like, you could go to the throat of the world, and in the mountain near paarthunax, there's a dragon egg (a re textured, supersized chicken egg, maybe?) You stand next to it, and you realize that it's shaking... the rest is up to you :3

I thought maybe the child could be a bard-like dragon? one that likes to sing, but has some evil aspects of Alduin.. She'd also have her own shout.. kinda like a "Laaaaa~" or something. opera, maybe? but obviously dragon-ified :3

To find the egg, you could have a courier bring you a message saying to meet up at some place to meet someone. This someone is kinda crazy, and starts thinking "i wonder if alduin ever had a kin" and he sends you on a quest to find information at some place, and the mod goes from there. whaddaya think~

tx12001

tx12001

The Devil Down Under

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Dragon's don't come from eggs as dragon's don't have children as Dragon's are never born, they are figments of the time god and thus in a way have always existed, that is how they are Immortal.

Edited by tx12001, 20 November 2014 - 10:58 PM.

ChromicLights

ChromicLights

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

i never remembered being told that in the game.. 

oh well. Then the dragon could just be a dragon. a female dragons. cause those don't exist in the real world. or in skyrim~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alduin, dragon, dlc, mod, mod idea, dragon mod, shout mod, shout

Page loaded in: 1.337 seconds