[WIP] Immersive Lovers Comfort - Kissing in Skyrim

flexcreator

You just go up to the nearest candidate, and kiss?

The candidate MUST be your spouse or lover.

and their partners won't mind, wouldn't think of it as kissing

There will be no partners if you are not cheating.

The kissing option is provided by perk. You will have a menu with additional option (the same thing as "Feed" when you are a vampire)

Edited by flexcreator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! I thought you could kiss anyone.

Kissing anyone is not lore-friendly.

It won't be a great idea making just anyone be in love with the player if you just wanna test drive them.

What's the problem? You can turn them back to regular relationship rank anytime you want.

To test drive them - just don't save the game after you changed relationship and kissed them.

Hopefully there could be more romantic interactions with lovers and spouses.

It's designed to fit other romantic mods.

If some third-party romantic mod (like Vilja or Arissa, maybe?) changes the relationships during dialogues or quests to Lover, you will have the ability to Kiss them.

I don't have plans to add any other interactions. Kissing itself is already have plenty of variety.

So you can kiss just about anyone, without commitments?

Just spouse and lovers.

But you can make anyone to be "in love" with the player (via console - SetRelationshipRank player 4)

Lol! I thought you could kiss anyone.

It won't be a great idea making just anyone be in love with the player if you just wanna test drive them. Maybe there's a console to make them not inlove after the kiss, but it could affect their vanilla relationship that could be part of a quest. Anyways, I look forward to this. Hopefully there could be more romantic interactions with lovers and spouses.

I used Bat marryme a bat file from a mod that sets relationship rank to 4 and adds npc to marrige faction on my first attempt at the game. You see, my character wanted to marry the blacksmiths wife in riverwood. When I talked to her after that she stopped being cold and said, Hi friend, all friendly like, you know me and my husband got a child together, little Dorothy. I felt so bad I just walked off, did not use or try AP on her or amulet of mara to force marriage. Its just a game but nope, even a dark character has limits.

Will this work for custom companions as well? I am not sure Vilja even uses the standard relationship system..

This mod does look really promising, but i wonder how precisely it will work :) Will NPCs just "fall on each other"? What will keep them in place?

What will keep them in place?

Time and Havok constraints. I'm not claiming it will be perfect, however

Depends on how companions are implemented. But it's possible to make them work with this mod (up to authors)

even uses the standard relationship system.

There is only one true relationship system, it's defined by the engine.

You have allies and enemies because of this system.

Vilja and ANY other companion mod MUST use this system to become ally with the player (there is no way not to use it). Otherwise they would stand still in indifferent pose while you are being attacked by enemies.

However, most mods authors don't use the Lover relationship rank, because it's useless in the vanilla game. It's up to authors to deside, will they use this rank or not, but it's just few lines of code and it won't make the mod "incompatible", so why not?