[WIP] Immersive Lovers Comfort - Kissing in Skyrim

flexcreator

What will keep them in place?

Time and Havok constraints. I'm not claiming it will be perfect, however

Depends on how companions are implemented. But it's possible to make them work with this mod (up to authors)

even uses the standard relationship system.

There is only one true relationship system, it's defined by the engine.

You have allies and enemies because of this system.

Vilja and ANY other companion mod MUST use this system to become ally with the player (there is no way not to use it). Otherwise they would stand still in indifferent pose while you are being attacked by enemies.

However, most mods authors don't use the Lover relationship rank, because it's useless in the vanilla game. It's up to authors to deside, will they use this rank or not, but it's just few lines of code and it won't make the mod "incompatible", so why not?

I think i understand then how the mod works - quite nice indeed! :) Is it still in an early alpha or in the final testing stage? :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be great mod. Thank you for working on it.
But i have some questions:
1. How exactly it will be start?

The kissing option is provided by perk. You will have a menu with additional option (the same thing as "Feed" when you are a vampire)

As i know vampires have this option in sneak menu together with pickpocket option. So if i correctly understand, to kiss someone you must press use button on npc in sneaking mode and after select the kiss option from menu? Maybe better to make it as targeted spell which equips on shout key, or as dialogue option when speaking with npc (and add this dialogue option to npc's which have lover realionship)?
2. Will it correctly work with custom skeletons (like XP32 for example) and custom female bodies with HDT physics? Because HDT seems can cause some troubles to ragdolls (dead bodies with HDT can't be moved for example).

to kiss someone you must press use button on npc in sneaking mode

You don't have to sneak for option to pop up. The conditions are still in developement, but it shouldn't be annoying.

Dialogue option will require a quest to run, active topic will require the "sequence" file. And even with this sometimes you will have to reload the game for the topic to show up and I will recieve TONS of complains about mod "not working" (as always). Tired of explaining that this is the Bethesda's issue.

Using spells to do regular things is not immersive and I'm trying to avoid it when possible.

2. Will it correctly work with custom skeletons (like XP32 for example) and custom female bodies with HDT physics? Because HDT seems can cause some troubles to ragdolls (dead bodies with HDT can't be moved for example).

Should correctly work with custom skeletons as long as they DON'T remove the vanilla bones (but usually, they add bones, not remove them)

Moving/Adding bones is ok.

Haven't test this with HDT, but the kiss itself should work in any conditions

PS

Don't expect this mod to be perfect, it won't )

You said that the kissing option is provided by perk. Does that mean you have an actual perk in the skill tree? If so, compatibility with PerMa might be an issue, right?

You said that the kissing option is provided by perk. Does that mean you have an actual perk in the skill tree? If so, compatibility with PerMa might be an issue, right?

Of course, not.

Not every perk is displayed. Believe me, your character have hundreeds of utility perks that you don't see in the perk tree.

The mod is fully compatible with any perk overhaul.