Realistic Prisons

Deleted1662706User

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this topic died? I really would love to see this kind of a mod completed, and it sounds like a very brilliant idea. I'm not sure how much I could contribute, but I would HATE to see such a good idea wasted! Even when it has already been started....

There's another more recent "Prison Mod" thread which was started without realising this one existed - this seems to be by far the more developed setup.

Maybe different entry levels into the "system" depending on crime committed - petty crime and it's a couple of days, mass murder and it's Death Row...

Anyone else think they should tweak the fines while they're at it? I mean, you steal a bowl and it's the same crime as stealing a piece of gold.

Murder needs to be fine-less as well, it's a little unnerving that you can kill whomever you like, provided you're rich enough to pay the guards off.

Murder needs to be fine-less as well, it's a little unnerving that you can kill whomever you like, provided you're rich enough to pay the guards off.

That just adds an air of realism - murder these days is a cheap crime. We have a double murderer in for "life" locally who is due to be released after only 7 years. You get longer than that for financial crimes :(.