[REQUEST] Enhanced Dismemberment Mod

ADudeWithAHat

I've got a big request that will make me boner everywhere.

I'm a big of a blood and gore guy, and I had this thought about the bloody mess perk. I mean, EVERYONE has it, it's impossible not to have it. I can appreciate the excessive amounts of gore generated by that, plus this amazing blood replacement mod, but what I'm hoping someone would be able and willing to make is a mod that dismembers NPCs, enemies, and the sort whilst their alive.

For example, you're engaged in combat with a raider and you have a sword, so you run up and you slash his arm a few times until his arm is crippled then you embark one last finishing blow and---his arm flies off, blood gushes out, and a bleeding out effect starts until they die or go unconscious.

This also goes for other limbs too, including the head, legs, and if someone's feeling super-modulistic, maybe even cutting enemies directly in half (if they're not wearing a certain type of power, i.e power armor).

Fighting a radscorpion? Shoot their tail a few times or their claws, pop, it flies off, same effect as the raider example.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, and if not, I don't know why it hasn't. Regardless, if anyone can make this, I'd be extremely happy.

Best Regards,

ADudeWithAHat

S.J.T.H.

but what I'm hoping someone would be able and willing to make is a mod that dismembers NPCs, enemies, and the sort whilst their alive.

As in injury, abbreviated effects?...limping....and things, missing arms? make the use of crutches make sense?

scripting would be required to over ride game engine built in bugs...fear. .from death would need to be scripted in, and there are some mods loaded in sequential load order that gives all of this.

For example, you're engaged in combat with a raider and you have a sword, so you run up and you slash his arm a few times until his arm is crippled then you embark one last finishing blow and---his arm flies off, blood gushes out, and a bleeding out effect starts until they die or go unconscious.

All raiders are Armed to the teeth....with Guns ! ,you don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Run baby run cuz if you even get the chance to hack off an arm/ your holding a sword, and he is holding a gun. Was holding a gun? they reequip fast too... from no where, they (NPC's) have unlimited access to ammo.......so that means in order to produce such a mod, this mod would in fact remove all assets and conflict with about a thousand other mods currently in circulation. Nice idea, we all think about this kind of thing, but it breaks the game.

This also goes for other limbs too, including the head, legs, and if someone's feeling super-modulistic, maybe even cutting enemies directly in half (if they're not wearing a certain type of power, i.e power armor).

requires source code cuz Bethesda has not made the models to fit that description. in any games I am aware of?

"body parts"

Fighting a radscorpion?

ehem. right....hmm. user name, indicates knowledge of DRM controls ,signature indicatives having this knowledge too.

questions don't match the format?

but you got a reply any way.

I don't believe any one wants to break this old game.....deliberately.

"can this be done?" yes, it has been done.

is it legal? no, it''s not.

I have one shot...it's as gory as it can be, a game built in bug caused it to show up, the internalized gore part, the instruction held at bay in one position and allowed it to be shown, screen sorted, inter-react with, but was not even there.......a time out of time shot...there were no skin......just internalized organs ...shown...things to create nightmares even for an adult... that would cause a recall of the game.

kids play this game.....sorry, your question is way out there.

kitty