someguy2000

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheheh....

Whatcha think? (Male done so far.)

Good work, they're looking sharp. I do have an idea, though (Spoiler alert):

The vampires are part of a new clan which is an offshoot of the Quarra in Morrowind. If you'd like to add an emblem or logo (preferably red), then go ahead, but anything that implies vampiric badassery is great.

But in all truth, I don't care too much about the details - just keep that imagination churning and let's see what you can cook up.

LF, is there any chance you could retexture a monk's robe from brown to red? I just need something to work for the inquisitors, and it doesn't need to be fancy. It would be very helpful to the current quest.

i dont have a lot of time for reserch and read realy slow can some one give me the jest of what thy have one the Siege typ mods iv always wonted a Siege tiyp part on oblivion but i don't have any modding skills and i know that oblivion is limited on what you can do let me know if im specking out of place

Is english your native language???

I'll get to work on the robe :D

6 minutes later....

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_PqUUrxZa1DQ/TKZwZOykzgI/AAAAAAAAAN8/dTBfV3KKiio/s512/robes.jpg

EDIT2

Paint made it blurry. sorry lol.

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Now if we can just add a logo, the inquisitors will be outfitted and ready to conduct witch hunts and arbitrary torture!

Sorry, I don't do icons. At least not on clothes. Unless I make it lol. Have tehbuddah lol. I'll upload later. Any other retextures?

No worries about the logo - if you're feeling the urge to retexture, I suppose I could use some retextured heavy armor for a vampire lord (I don't care which set, so long as it's dark). Thanks!