The Siege of... (Something like Malta)

someguy2000

All,

Just another update - I finished another quest and the prologue is ~60% done. I hope to release the Beta next weekend (optimistically).

LF, can you send me a link for the Inquisitor's Robe and the retextured DB armor? I want to start testing them sometime this week (I've made a lot of progress on the mod today, so I'm eager to implement the new textures).

Thanks for all the help! I'll keep you posted on the progress.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LF, can you send me a link for the Inquisitor's Robe and the retextured DB armor? I want to start testing them sometime this week (I've made a lot of progress on the mod today, so I'm eager to implement the new textures).

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34973

Here you are! Had to retexture a hood for vampires, figured you'd want one :D

All,

The prologue is now ~80% done. The Beta will be posted by Saturday.

I'm unsure how long it will take to produce the actual siege quest series, but there's going to be an inevitable break in production when Fallout: New Vegas is released in October.

I have the Collector's Edition PREORDERED!!!! lol. Comes out 1 day before my birthday heheheh... So... any other retexturing you need?

Lol, nah, everything is in place for the prologue. I've just got to wrap up the last quest and polish up the exteriors. I'd like to get the Alessian armor ready to go, but since it's just a beta (and a prologue episode - no more than a few hours long), I'm not too worried. I mainly want to hammer out issues with compatibility, scripting, AI, etc.

I gotta admit - it's becoming more difficult to focus on my TES modding when I keep watching trailers and developer's diaries for Fallout: New Vegas.

I plan on adapting The Duelists for New Vegas a few months after it's released (it will be western-themed, with gunfighters, brawlers, etc., but should be fun)

Nonetheless, production for Siege of Malat will be my focus after finishing the first playthrough of New Vegas.

I got it for ps3. My comp can't even run Fo3 without crashing. can only play oblivion... Its murder on even my ps3 due to V.A.T.S.

I'd help with adapting but... If I can't play I can't do it lol.

No sweat - I have a feeling there's going to be ~100 hours of playing done before I even think about producing a mod for New Vegas.