Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

wow, this looks really awesome but i can't seem to get it to do the distant land thing :(

When i run the mod in basic (dx8 or 9) i can see the distant land but the textures look corrupted, like i have have brightness and contrast set too maximum.

When i run it in full (dx8 or 9) i cannot see the distant land. Fog is gone as well so I am assuming it has effected that, but no distant lands :(

I'm running 2 geforce 660gt's in sli, i've tried alot of setups in sli and without. To no avail.

I can see from comments that people with nvidia cards have got this working i just can't understand what i'm doing that is wrong, it sort of works in basic but does nothing in full. I've read the manual but i'm really out of my league to understanding just about all of it.

I'm also getting an error in my video options menu. Not that i can see the whole message ! "warning: video resolution does not all....."

Please help me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look on your world map, you'll find that Mournhold is, by some magical device, located in Ebonheart. I think that it should be possible to fix this by adding an intermediate EXTERNAL (MH is all indoors, I believe) cell, preferably located in the appropriate location.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I tried this out, and it appears to drastically reduce file loading speed. I believe 1/10 of normal would not be an overstatement. If it loaded all files needed for a cell before letting the player move around, this wouldn't be a problem, but as it is, you several seconds of dead-time whenever you turn, at least until everything's loaded. The same problem occurs for the interface sounds.

• 2 months later...