Favourite moment....

Prowler03

This probably should be moved to the Spoiler section cause I'm sure a lot of them has to do with climactic moments. Anyway I certainly have to say my most memorable moment was when I killed Dagoth Ur with one hit from the Black Hands Dagger. Then I just levitated around the room and avoided his spells. Killing Almalexia and Vivec was fun too.

oh yeah ur probably right there. moved :P

as for me, well one of the most triumphant moments was when i killed vivec, without cheats, on hard (100) difficulty (i reloaded afterwards of course) :D also did the same with almalexia, and the lich on firemoth. so those r prolly some of my fave moments ^^

I would have to say that my favourite moment in the entirety of Morrowind would be when I make my annual return to the fiery caverns of Red Mountain where the gargantuan golum Akulakhan once stood. I have taken some pretty climatic pictures of me on the ruined cliff, reminiscing the battle with the Devil Dagoth Ur.

The show down in Sotha-Sil's throne room

Constant CTDs...

Becoming Master Thief

The duel with the Redoran Counsilor

Fargoth

The running gag about naked Nords and witches

The first time I ran into an Ancestorel Ghost (And my weapon did no damage)

First time I met Creeper

Acting in a satirical play in Mournhold

My first full set of Glass armor

First time I was attacked by Boba Fett

First time I followed the Azura's Star quest, and got the uber soul gem

First time I tried alchemy and realized how much fun it could be

First time I tried the armorer skill and found damn useful it was

My first back stab... (critical hit)

The time I found the Currias of Savior's Hide :D

The time I freed ALL plantation, and mine slaves I could find.

Well, I think Darmoth pretty much covered it. So far, my favorite moment in the game happened just tonight. I walked out of Dagoth Ur and watched the sky reform itself.

That was mighty cool.

Edit: Well, here's the exact opposite of my favorite moment. I'm running about ten different mods, and one of them has Maniac Robbers in them. Let me tell you, these guys suck. They're unarmed, which means they get your fatigue first. So, being a new character, I get the crap beat out of me by these guys. I swear, they're worse than Cliff Racers (but not Fargoth).

Archived