Favourite moment....

Prowler03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first murder, ahh I remebr it well...

[long rambling story]

I was playing on my friends computer, when I started playing. I decided I would have marksman as my major weapon skill. So I set out to arilles, bought some arrows and a bow. I picked up the papers for Caius and I set off for Balmora. After doing the first few quests, I felt I needed to expierience the openess of the game my friend was talking about. So I set out, going to go to Fort Moonmoth. I visited the fort, then decided to visit up the Odai. So I walked back, close to the walls of Balmora, when outside their was, believe it or not, Hul! I figured, If it is so open-ended, can I kill people at my leisure? I tested it. My first strike sent him toppling to the ground! I loved it so much, I wanted to kill him then and there, but I knew it was not honorable. So I let him get up before my second blow laid him to waste. Good times, good times. [/ long rambling story]

My first kill wasn't fargoth because I didn't talk to him when I left the Census and Excise.

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite moment would have to be killing the ash vampire guarding keening at level 6.... on the second try, (a breton with the cuirass of the savior's hide) hacking away at him praying this time he doesn't run out of magicka and decide to try swatting me like the fly I was, (about 50 hit points thats like ONE PUNCH from him)

Fenris of the North

My favourite moment would have to be killing the ash vampire guarding keening at level 6.... on the second try, (a breton with the cuirass of the savior's hide) hacking away at him praying this time he doesn't run out of magicka and decide to try swatting me like the fly I was, (about 50 hit points thats like ONE PUNCH from him)

Fenris of the North

What difficulty were you on, cause that sounds kinda rediculous.

New memorable moments to add to the accumulating list:

Goblins (need I say more?)

Sprigans running away from me while I levitate.

Spending 3 hours using the buyback method on the Creeper

Scroll of Icaris' flight into the middle of the ocean

wearing nothing but the Saviours' hide and boots of blinding speed in a blizzard

Finally getting a complete set of Indoril armor without having to steal it off of dead bodies

Killing the population of Suran and Balmora with a silver dagger.

Favourite moments

Reaching Sotha Sil

Collecting my 300th cliff racer feather

Hearing the Mournhold guards complain they should have drunk less Matze

Getting my pet hate quest - taking Sujamma to the Dunirai caves - out of the way

Finding that d****d shield in Bthuand (I spent so much time looking before I knew)

Getting my Enchant skill to 100

Discovering this forum

Others too numerous to mention

Ooh, the first time I used the Icarian Flight scrolls.

I clear the mountains ("whoa I'm high up!"), head north to Balmora ("Am I falling?"). I can't see a thing because of fog.

I reach the northern part of the town ("OH CRUD!! HIGHER!! HIGHER!! NOOOO!!") And... I land on the northern wall, about 2 feet away from the river ("NNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SO CLOSE!")

-The first time ever playing tried to find balmora but ended up at ghost gate. On the way back I got picked off by cliff racers

-Finding the naked nord who had had his clothes stolen by a witch. I ended up killing about 4 other women who I thought were witches before finally finding the witch. Then during the battle the naked Nord ran into the crossfire of my bow and was killed...(sob)...I built a makeshift shrine for him and then took his axe and sold it, which was alot of money at the time.

-Picking fargoth off from atop the lighthouse and hiding his body in the brush...hehehe

Archived