Favourite moment....

Prowler03

Finally successfully taking my vengence out on Vivec, and finding the parts to the second wraithguard on his corpse.

Finding out that if my character was naked except for the wraithguards, people still reacted as if she had fine clothes on.

While in the process of trying to set up a date for the shopkeeper in Mournhold, walking into his store to hear him singing something like "Dee-doo-dee-dee-dee-da-doo".

Hearing a High Elf mumble, "I don't remember using a teleportation spell, but there I was... alone... naked."

gaenor....god....i thought he would really take my million...so i killed him....then the high ordinators chased me around like the three stooges till i was cornered...why couldnt it be round!!

killing the heart and watching the robot fall apart was amazing, considering the lack of things blowing up in such a great game.

my favourite part of all time would be...throwing on the fps optimiser and putting the draw distance up so far i could see the edges on the cell then running around staring at the beatiful scenery, balmora was stunning....not really.

My favorite moment, hm... I think it was the first time I used Ian McConville's Mog Mod and then leaping into the air. It was funny to see the smugglers in the cave near Seyda Neen run away from a little cute fuzzy thing. Same thing with my Khajiit that I beat Morrowind with against Gaenor (Took nearly forever with her. Goddamn he's hard to hit. Glad I had my trusty Daedric Crescent. Smacked his shield enough to break it). Watching him run when I was outmatched was comic.

• 2 weeks later...
The first time I took my clothes off

Erm - the first time? A common occurrence now, is it? How often do you find the need to do this and are you alone or in a public place? Have you considered psychiatry? Or perhaps you enjoy the feeling of gentle rain on the weary flesh? When there are cliffracers lurking under every stone and silt striders flying through the skies at you? I know a very good shrink. I go to him all the time. Not that I need to you understand. I am quite, totally, absolutely certifiably sane!

No wait - the Moderators are coming - off topic, off topic - aaaagh!

I feel better now!

I also shot down Fargoth from the top of the lighthouse. I liked this kill because it was more realistic than most. I shot him once, he began to run at the lighthouse, I shot him twice and he started to run, and in an amazing display of marksmanship I felled my moving target with a third in the back. Qualitaaaaay.

Heading into Dwemer Ruins for the first time (the ones near Balmora...Arkngsomething). That was damn spiffy, especially the daring Indiana Jones style leap across that broken bridge, which turned out to be a waste of time anyway.

The fight with the witch outside Tel Branora and her gang of thugs. I began with an arrow across the river to get their attention, which made the whole thing very comical as only my main target and two others had the sense to use paths, the other three ran directly into the river where they remain to this day.

Killing a High Ordinator from atop the Winged Guar.

Killing three Ordinators in Vivec at Level 1 (see my thread in the main Morrowind forum).

Looking in wonder at the BiPolar Blade...thats a piece of mastery if ever I saw one. Pure beauty.

Killing everyone stood around outside in Gnisis.

That'll do for now :)

Ok now for an update on fav's since this thread isn't quite dead....yet.

Foiling assassination attempt on the queen (fav quest of all time)

Killing the heads of the Fighters' and Mages' guilds

Discovering Marara's Ring

Killing King Helseth and doning the Necro Ammy, Marara's Ring and the Signet Ring thus becoming a walking tank

Hehe this is a good one.

Spent the night at the tradehouse in Maar Gan (not a nice town, very hostile)...I was awoken by a loud noise, but there was no-one in the room with me. I foolishly saved the game, then exited my room where I was stood face to face with a Dark Brotherhood assassin. He killed me, so I reloaded the game. Now this time I knew that there was someone waiting to kill me just outside the door, so (and this is pretty damn genius) I used an Almsivi's Intervention scroll, got the Silt Strider back to Maar Gan from Ald'Ruhn, walked back into the Tradehouse and took that dirty sod by surprise. Muahahhahaha.

Quality :)

Archived