I cannot go back to first person view.

oStarZ

So I was messing around in my Nexus Mod Manager Skyrim Mod files and deleted a bunch of stuff I thought that did not go with my mods I use. So I had mods missing and installed all of them back. So I went into my game and I was in third person. When I press F I go back to first person for like one second. The longer I hold F the longer I be in first person. I have used to have immersive first person view then deleted it when this bug happened to me.

Edited by oStarZ

You could try

Consul Command

EPC

enable player controls (for Short)

You might try a save cleaner. Also consider asking the author of immersive first person he might be more familiar with how to go about a fix or if it was possible.

Thing is IFP is not the only mod that can cause the issue. I've had it happen with Death Alternative, though that mod has its own debug scripts that seemed to resolve the issue. I'm not saying go download a mod to fix this though you might not even like that mod. I'm just trying to say it can happen with other mods in the LO. I think it has something to do with the player not getting back full control after a scene.