Making an extra visible ring right hand - help request

AfriCanuckinOz

Hi,

I am trying to make it possible for my famle companion (Vilja) to wear two rings on the right hand (backstory - wears the engagement ring now, previously wearing the Vilya ring from FavordSoul's excellent " Ultimate Assortment", and I would like her to continue being able to wear it)

Details:

1. There is the "The Extra Ring" mod on Steam Skyrim Workhop - that adds a second ring to the right hand, which is INVISIBLE,

2. FavoredSoul's Vilya ring uses RF20 (instead of the usual RF10) position,

I would like to combine these two, so that the extra ring would be visible in 3rd person view.

As far as I can see (looking at Left Hand Rings), there are no special scripts involved here.

Can anybody help me work through this process? I am mostly a newb, able to make modifications with the CK, and not sure how exactly to go about this.

Thanks

OK, then.

I've tried every trick I know, including changing body part stuff, etc. I can get pretty much any ring to be equipped, on location 58, 59, or 60, but it dies not become visible in game. It must be a limitation of Skyrim itself, that only one item will show up per body part.

Eh?

Not 100% sure about this but just a logical guess, it could just be that they are overlapping and one is covering the other, since they would both be placed at the same part of the finger