Halo Reach

LHammonds

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered this game about 3 months ago. I NEED this game (next to Marvel vs Capcom 3.) I am a Forge fanatic in Halo 3, Ghost Merging, Interlocking and all, and Forge World looks AMAZING. I wasn't really hyped until I heard that and the return of all our classic maps.

Good thing DMR bloom got reduced. The weapon models are so incredibly detailed too...just look at a still shot and check out the gun! :)

Oh, and it appears we have alternate weapon reloads too. How interesting...but do the different reload animations have the same running time? Otherwise, I expect MLG people to get angry.

I never like Hardcore or MLG. I like the big battles. And There is also firefight but I hope you can play it through Matchmaking.

It does use Matchmaking. It also allows for a lot more customization.

I never like Hardcore or MLG. I like the big battles.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I occasionally enjoy the hardcore game but the big fights are fun. Halo has this awesome vehicular combat when it comes to online. Vehicles don't feel all that invincible. But I just like to have a BR (or now DMR) at all times, because AR drilling and punching people isn't that fun all the time for me. It is a shooter after all, and I'd say the king of console shooters.

Also, for anyone that will be using Forge World, you do actually get credits for going around and building stuff.

Hardcore and Firefight games are awesome in my opinion, tho they can get irritating sometimes.

The bringing back of blood gulch is a needed map for multi. Reach in general looks amazing and huge.

My 360 is a first sold edition, pretty old. I bought their Reach 360 bundle and I cannot what to get it on the 14!