The Uprising

Death_Penalty

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AugustA (no 's' lol) smiled at Thomas. "It's been a while since I heard that! But I've been her long enough to know that these frontiersmen will need some assistance from an unprising. They are as green as the leaves of the kreshweed! Let us move swiftly after them, before they launch an attack!"

Vidar sat in his room at the inn drinking a tankard of mead. He hated being away from his family. Hopefully though he would soon return to the warm embrace of his wife Svafa. Standing Vidar begins to strap on his steel armor, which he wore all the time when away from home. As he put on the steel guantlets he reminded himself that a suit of ebony armor awaited him at home.

Before unlocking his room door, Vidar places his sword in it's scabbard, slings his shield across his back and picks up his helm. Leaving his room he heads downstairs. Seeing the broken window Vidar shakes his head in disgust, he then sees the activity outside.

He quickly crosses ground to Augusta. Vidar: "If you require any aid I will lend it."

Garret nearly struck the woman when she drew her blade.He had never been caught so quickly before.Then,he noticed her focus on something else.He gave a quick sigh of relief and set off in the direction of the fort.As soon as he entered it's walls,he threw off the armor,and donned a black robe,as well as a couple of probes and lockpicks.he then set back into the battle.

Archived