The Uprising

Death_Penalty

Augusta turned to face the towering Nord behind her. She immediately realized her mistake but the hands were gone. "Ignem Eternum!!!" she swore angrilly, "He may be a spy!" despite her anger she knew many men could not be spared in a fruitless search. "I will be glad for any help in the frontier, if this suits you follow me. Any who dislike melee, I implore you to find the Dunmer to whome the hands belong!" She turned on her heel and jogged off after a legion.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augusta felt the presence of the Nord near her and she was glad that she would soon be fighting beside him. It would take four dozen men to bring him down... she thought with a smile. She noticed that the troups were turning to fortify the Ebonheart castle. Dren was calling in his guard.

"NO!" she cried out in panick, and several Captains turned at her outcry "If our legions move into the castle, the enemy will take the town! You cannot surrender your citizens like this! The economy is based on commerce! We must face them in battle, outside the town!"

One captain called back to Augusta, "They outnumber us! More than two to one! We need a garrison at the castle! See they are trying to break down the porticullus!" She shook her head violently. "Precisly! They will not be expecting it!We will surround them from the left, and the right! Leave the archers to the castle, let them rain down upon the army with arrows and oil! We will crowd them on three sides!" The legions muttered, the plan was good.

Thomas noticed the spy was ready for a fight but he had bigger problems. Listen there are 500 angry dunmer outside this castle and in 30 seconds all hell will break loose. I suggest you point that elsewere. Right after Thomas said that the sky was filled with arrows. Thomas took cover under a bridge. As thousnads of arrows rained down endlessly. Then the arrows stopped. But quickly returned as fire arrows! The dunmer charged into the castle and Thomas got the first kill. He decapitated a swordsman. Then turned towards the rest.

Archived