jaydern

I recently downloaded the XP32 skeleton mod but i didnt know it conflicted with the Mighty Beast-Werewolf mod. Because of this conflict i was stuck at the silver hand quest as i keep crashing the moment i see a werewolf and Aela was a werewolf in the underforge. i thought i could fix this by using the console commands and use it to advance to the next stage but it just make matters worst. By the time i realized the mod conflict and fixed it, i already move to the stage where i had to go to the camp with Skjor and Aela. Again i used the console command and reset the quest but that didnt do anything. Is there any way you guys can help me to fix this?

alright i will try that and i just use NMM to download it. It automatically helps me to install

EDIT: i tried it but it still wont work. It seems that after i tried resetting the silver-hand quest aela is permanantly a werewolf while skjor is not giving me any quest. Its just the 2 options they give you to choose which was 'Why did you join the companions?' and 'What does it mean to be a companion?'

Edited by jaydern