SKSE Won't Load (Runtime Error R6027)

Juggernoger

So overnight, my script extender randomly decided to stop launching. As I looked into it, it gives me the message inside the command promp: Runtime Error R6027 - not enough space for low i/o initialization. I've looked everywhere for the past few hours and haven't found any solution. I tried taking away all of my mods, reinstalling SKSE, restarting steam, and restarting my PC. Nothing works. I haven't the slightest idea what caused it either, as I didn't install any mods between the time it was working and wasn't working. I got on and it gave me that message. I'd really like help with this because I've no idea what to do!

EDIT: Solved the issue above. Now I am unable to run an ENB due to that it doesn't work in general, and when I open up the enb menu, the game will immediately CTD, no error message or anything. Reinstalling the entire game, currently, deleted every mod I have, and waiting to hope it will work.

Edited by Juggernoger

That's a Microsoft C Language error and not something specific to SKSE, Steam or Skyrim. Something else on your system is using up the resources needed. Normally I would say to restart the computer and try again but you did that. Try making sure you don't have other programs and services that you don't need running when you start the game. Maybe your system has a new virus or other malware program?

That's a Microsoft C Language error and not something specific to SKSE, Steam or Skyrim. Something else on your system is using up the resources needed. Normally I would say to restart the computer and try again but you did that. Try making sure you don't have other programs and services that you don't need running when you start the game. Maybe your system has a new virus or other malware program?

Well, I still don't know why it happened, and it seemed to be because of a virus, but since the game has worked fine up until overnight, I couldn't possibly say, and I only downloaded the Skyrim Distance Overhaul mod on the Nexus. I was able to fix it by running it in compatibility mode, but now anytime I run Skyrim with an ENB (Realvision and others) not only does the enb not work, but when I try to open up the enb editor menu with SHIFT+ENTER, the game crashes. I noticed that the godray textures produced by Realvision work, but nothing else. I don't know its cause, either. I reinstalled everything, including the mods, the enb, and the enbseries. The game itself will run, but anytime I run the enb, it will crash when I press SHIFT+ENTER. Any idea on what I could do, since it doesn't seem to be the game?